Part 25

I got up lazily in morning and left to office early as i have two pending projects and i need to submit designs by this weekend as next week i will be leaving to London.

I saw Supriya coming to office while i am entering.. "hello suppu.. Good morning"

She ignored me and left from there.
"So madam is still angry on me" I thought and followed her inside. Once we are in office i went and sat next to her. She is not ready to talk to me so i am just mimicking her actions to make her talk to me. She got irritated and said "don't irritate me Nandini.. Stop behaving like kid"
"Then talk to me.. i will be here only for 10 days.."🤗

Supriya: Anyway you are going to leave us.. why are you even bothered whether i talk or not 😠

Nandini: don't say like that Suppu.. you know right you are the only friend i have.. and you also know the reason for leaving.. i got opportunity to progress in my career.. I don't want to loose this opportunity waiting for something which is not going to happen... 😒

Supriya: Nandu i am also happy
that you got offer but i am worried about your life.. i feel the decision which you took now is wrong.. opportunities like may come later also but not the people first you need to sort out things with Manik.. you need to tell him that you love only him.. you cannot run away from problem this will be burden for you wherever you are and you cannot move on from this.

Nandini: I tried Suppu.. I tried being normal to him but he still brings that topic of Aryaman even now he feels that i loved Aryaman and cry at nights.. 😪

Supriya: I want you to be happy.. i saw how you were before marriage and after marriage.. you are either happy or angry or sad now.. atleast showing your emotions not like before marriage.. only he can heal you Nandu.. you only said na in college days whenever you fight you are the one took initiative to talk again.. try one last time if it didn't work then I will never raise this topic again..

Nandini: that time there was love and trust.. which is not there now.. I cannot kill my self respect to the person who doesn't love me and trust me.. 😨

I said and went to my desk to start work.. After sometime pune came and gave me coffee cup with sorry written on top of it.. i knew who it is and there she stood holding her ears.. I smiled at her and she came running to me and hugged saying "i was worried for you".. I just hugged her without saying anything.. After 5 min she left and i resumed my work..

At 6, she came to me asking "how much it will take for you?"
I said "i still have lot of work pending.. you leave i will go after sometime"
She said okay and left..
I was continuously working on designs I didn't realise the time..

After sometime i heard my name "Nandini" from the person whom I didn't expect at all..
"Manik.. what are you doing here?" i said slowly..
instead replying to my question he said angrily "where the hell is you phone?"
That's when i saw its dead as i didn't keep charge in morning..
before i reply he started shouting "how can you be so careless.. can't you see the time .. its 11 pm"
i got angry as he is shouting in office though most of the employees left still there were few who was looking at our drama.. and you know in office how they spread rumours.. thats the last thing i want to be the topic in their gossips...
I held his hand and pulled him out of office and said "what are you thinking? How can you shout at me like that in my office..Why are you acting so worried ?"

Manik: Dont irritate me more Nandini and get in car

Nandini: I am not a kid.. i can come on my own.. I don't need your help..

I started moving to bus stand.

He sighed and pulled me by holding my wrist.. I looked at him irritatingly

Manik: So you don't listen to me

I tried to pull back my hand from his grip but invain and he said "then don't blame me for this" before I understand i am in his arms he is holding me like bridal style and put me in car and he sat in driving seat..

I didn't talk anything in journey... even he also held steering tightly as if controlling his anger..

After sometime he asked "why didn't you call me that you will be late.."

"Do I need to inform you?" I said

Manik: yes you have to .. as long as you stay with me you need to inform me everything i am responsible for you.. I promised your parents..

We reached our home.. while getting down i said "next week i am going to onsite for one and half year.. then I think you don't need to worry for me anymore after that"

Manik: what ????

Without replying I got down and went to my room... and he left again by taking car..