Part 38

Nandini was in bathroom thinking about what Manik said, she was ready to take this relation to next step.. or she is eagerly waiting for day when he will make her completely his... she just let go of that thought as she knew her Manu will never break his promises. She came out of bathroom wearing kurta, legging and drying her hairs. She gasped when some one pulled her and pinned her to wall. When she realised it was her dear husband she relaxed a bit and looked asking "what you mr.husband?"

Looking at her relaxed face he got confused as he expected her to be nervous. She chuckled looking at his expression and whispered in his ears "my Manu will never break his promises" Manik looked at her with disappointed pout as his plan to make her nervous failed. 

Nandini: Awww.. you are looking cute baby..

Manik rolled his eyes but immediately smirked by coming closer to her. 

Manik: Ohh.. My wife finds me cute not hot so I should make something to make her feel hot and he pulled her towards him by holding her waist and lifting her...

Nandini gasped at that .. "Manik leave me.."

Manik: No...

Nandini glared at him to which he said "fine.. only if you give me something.." 

Manik was smirking at her but he didn't know was she is planning.. 

Nandini put her hands around his neck and seductively said 'oh my husband needs something okay...' and then she bit his lip causing it to bleed.. due to pain he left shirked a little and Nandini took that chance and left him giggling.  

Manik: Devil...

They enjoyed their day by talking about college, and his current project and they saw some movie and much needed romance.  

Manik and Nandini who missed each other in three years started to remake their memories to erase the sad part. They started enjoying their days and even had blast in Dhruv and Alya's wedding. As promised Manik took her to Swiss for honeymoon.. Even after patch up they did had strong arguments thrice and once even it went to their parents.. but this time they never let ego to ruin their beautiful relationship.. and now they are parents of three cuties... Ayaan, Viaan and Neerav...