Part 12

After sometime our special guest arrived, since we were sitting near entrance i got the chance to look at Surya sir. He was looking way more handsome than movies. When i was looking at him in awe Manik closed my mouth and irritatingly said "close your mouth or else mosquitoes can enter" i ignored him but closed my mouth and i was jumping and looking at Surya till he went and sat in first row.

Its time for Navya's performance, i was looking very excited as she didn't even reveal what they are going to perform. In the background there is voice over for this poetic drama, they were performing on Shakespeare love sonnets. Soon Cabir came to stage and acting dreamily then Navya came.. They both were performing very nicely and both are looking good together. Their acting was not looking dramatic like always they do it was something different now. I said "they are performing really nice, as if i am seeing someone else not Navya and Cabir"

Manik: i agree. I didn't know Cabir is this talented..

At the end most of the couples had tears in their eyes by seeing their performance as it had sad ending.

After that we went to back stage to meet them

After that we went to back stage to meet them. Me and Manik just clapped when they both saw us and we hugged them in appreciation. After 10 min it was our performance and Manik went to get his guitar. Before going to stage i was feeling very nervous 😟 Manik held my hand, when i looked at him he gave me assuring smile to which I nodded not feeling nervousness anymore. We both entered stage together by holding hands. We selected total 50 songs which covers bollywood, Tamil and Telugu.

We mostly choose party numbers and some duets

We mostly choose party numbers and some duets. While singing we were doing some signature steps of that songs and Croud started enjoying and they started doing their own steps. With that we had completed all our songs but before leaving i took mike and said "Surya sir, we all love you 😍 and this is for you" Manik tuned his guitar and we both started singing Surya songs that we choosed to dedicate him. While performing these songs i was looking only at Surya sir as I don't get this chance again. At the end before leaving the stage we held each other's hand, bowed and said Thank you. Croud cheered for us and shouted once more.. We both felt very happy and left the stage.

When we went to meet our friends they all hugged us congratulating and making us feel suffocated to breathe

Manik: guysss leave we can't breathe

They left us with that

Cabir: Manik and Nandini it's awesome yaar.. your performance really breathe taking.. everyone enjoyed alot. And yeah your voices matching so perfectly and your dance moves and chemistry was outstanding and he winked at Manik. To which Manik glared at him, i was looking at both of them when Manik said to ignore him.

Navya: really Nandu it was awesome, the mashup came really good i need to take the recording of this song.. but how come you sang Surya songs at last ?

Nandini: thanks Navya.. i got to know that Surya sir is going to be special guest in morning so we prepared a song for him.

Next was krish and Varun group dance.. Me, Navya and Cabir were dancing crazily along with them And enjoyed the rest of the party. Soon it was time for surprise presentation for the participants who had given their best which no one was aware of. Cabir and Navya got best performance award for their drama and Me and Manik got best entertainer award. When we went to stage Surya sir was called to give the gift. While giving gift he said "it was nice performance guys, and i liked the songs that you dedicated to me those are my favourites" i was feeling on cloud nine with this and After taking gift i had asked for selfie to which he agreed but when i looked at Manik he was not feeling happy. I ignored it and took selfie. With that they have announced DJ and we all started dancing. When i was dancing i felt some gaze on me when i looked i saw Manik looking at me. I asked him what with hands he shrugged it and i went to pull him to dance floor. Soon song changed to romantic one and everyone started to pair up. Me and Manik were dancing very closely but not touching each other by looking into each others eyes. When the song changed to fast beat our friends also joined us and i was dancing with Varun when suddenly someone jerked me. When I turned around i saw Manik and he showed me bottle which i was about to step on. Like this we enjoyed rest of the night with teasing each other, dancing, commenting on others and Cabir imitating others.

It was already late night when party was over and Manik and Cabir came to drop us near our gate and left. I turned around to look at Manik only to found Cabir teasing Manik and blushing Manik. He kinda looked cute when he blush and its first time i am seeing him like this. I smilingly went inside and lied on bed after changing to nightwear.

After meeting Manik I never felt loneliness which i used to feel. He cares for me though he never say it in words, he protects me from bad eyes, he scolds me whenever i do something.. ahh what are you doing to me boy .. I could not stop thinking about you.. you are the first thing that comes to my mind when i get up and last thing that I remember before going to bed.. i guess he did some black magic on me.. i smiled on my own thoughts and slept off immediately due to tiredness.

Nandini slept off unaware of fact that Manik is also feeling same for her.

Soulmates frequently have a mental association like twins. They may end up calling each other at precisely the same. In spite of the fact that life may keep you separated now and again, your brains will be in sync and you will feel a secure connection.