Part 29

"What happened to him suddenly? May be because of his parents he is acting like that.." I thought and turned around to see all his family and friends laughing on something looking all happy.. "how will they react if I leave them? Ayyappa please dont take this happiness from them even if I leave."

I started to feel suffocated with all these thought and asked Cabir bhai to take me to garden. He happily agreed and helped me to walk..

Once we are in garden then Cabir asked somewhat seriously "so.. how's everything?"
I looked at him and said "fine for now.. you know bhai my life has became mystery to me even I don't know what will happen tomorrow.." and laughed.. he also chuckled and sat silently. I continued "bhai.. i am leaving to London next week"

He was shocked and asked "what?"

"What Manik didn't tell bhai??" I thought and said "hmm"

Cabir: Did Manik knew this?

I nodded my head..

He asked "how many days?"

"Not days permanently may be"

He got up from his chair and looking frustrated.. "you know you both are crazy what you say in Tamil yeah "loosu..."

"I am not loosu your friend is only loosu" i said

"Yeah yeah i can see it.."

He came near me and sat next to me saying "Nandu you are not able to listen that something happened to him.. and he has gone mad when he got to know that you fainted.. you both love each other.. we all can see that.. even you still want him in your life... when he is all yours why do you want to leave now?"

"Bhai.. please.. Manik never loved me and he never trusted me.. whatever care he is showing now is just because of his parents.."

He asked me "do you really think he never loved you?"

I nodded and said "if he loved me then he would have come back to me when i was leaving Chennai"

Cabir: who said he didn't....

Before he complete the statement Mukti came to call Cabir as uncle is calling him..

He asked me if I want to come inside i said "i will come after some time"

Once they left i am thinking "what bhai is going to say.. Did Manik came on the day i leave.. no but I didn't see him..
he also love me 🤔.. No Nandu what are you thinking.. if he love you then he would take care of you..
He is taking care of me in indirect way... ahhh ayyappa why he has to be soo difficult to understand.. cant he simply say his feelings in words like normal human being.. i will go mad someday because of him.."

While i was thinking all these "don't think too much about me.. lets go inside.." said Manik near my ear..

I got scared bit and about to hit him.. before i hit him he caught my hand and lifted me again to take inside.. before I understand what happened i am already in his room..

"😠😠 how many times i have to tell you Manik to not to lift me..😡"

"You don't weigh much so nothing will happen to my hand... here take this medicine.."

But I didn't take the medicine from him and turned my head to otherside..
he came that side and showed medicine again..

I said "i will take later"

Manik: okay until u take your medicine i will also not take mine..

He said and kept his tablets also aside and sat on chair playing videogames..