Part 2

Next day Nandini woke up only to find Manik sleeping peacefully on his side. She ignored him not wanting to remember the pain that he gave to her and went to washroom to get ready. Once she is ready she went down and found no one as everyone were still sleeping due to tiredness. She went to kitchen and thought to prepare coffee for her. In the meantime Neyonika came to kitchen and surprised to see Nandini there. Neyo said "Good morning Nandini, how come you got up very early?" Nandini said "Good morning Aunty, I usually get up early so I got up, I am having slight headache so I thought to make coffee, shall I prepare coffee for you also?" Neyonika moved closer to Nandini and placed her hand on her shoulder and said "Nandini I know that this marriage happened suddenly and as a women I can understand it takes some time to adjust with strangers who are now part of your family, please give 100 % to this relationship, never leave Manik's hand in whatever the situation, can you promise me that ?" Nandini not knowing what to say she just nodded her head and going to prepare coffee for both of them Neyo said "Nandini, please call me Mom, I always wanted a daughter but after Manik I couldn't have baby due to health conditions, I always used to feel sad for not having daughter and you more as daughter to me than daughter in law" to which Nandini said "okay aunty.. sorry mom". With that they had their coffee and started making breakfast for everyone and Neyonika asked Nandini to prepare sweet dish as a part of ritual to which she agreed and prepared carrot halwa as she know Manik likes it alot. After that Neyonika told Nandini to wake Manik for breakfast and after that they have to go to her mother's home.

Nandini went to Manik's room and saw him sleeping peacefully. She was thinking how to wake him up and sat next to him and played loud music near his ear. To which Manik sat up with jerk unable to understand anything that happened, Nandini is having hard time in controlling her laugh, when Manik realised what happened he glared at her and she bursted out laughing looking at his face and said "Aww.. Mr.Malhotra look at you face.." And with that she was about to get up but Manik held her wrist and pulled her with jerk, due to his unexpected move she fell on his lap and staring at him. They were looking at each others with different emotions in their eyes. Nandini thinking "why Manik? Why did you do that to me? Why did you hate me so much?" Manik is thinking "Why Nandini? Why you hate me so much?". Then they heard a knock on their door and realising their positions they moved aside from each other and Nandini went to attend the door. There servant said everyone is waiting for them for breakfast. Nandini said they will come in 5 min. After 10 min they went down and joined for breakfast to found everyone are already there except Raj and Neyonika. Cabir winked to Mukti and said to Manik "Manik.... We were thinking that you both will not come for breakfast and might be sleeping each other arms.. you know what I mean.." Nandini who was drinking water just choked it out and Manik just rolled his eyes and said "Cabir, you know na we need energy for that so we came down, don't worry after breakfast we will go back and winked" this statement Nandini to widen her eyes and Cabir said "chii Manik... we are not married why you are spoiling us with your dirty talks". Raj and Neyonika came by seeing them they have stopped and concentrated on breakfast.

Raj and Neyonika were looking serious when Manik asked what happened? To which Raj said "Manik, there is some problem in our Chennai branch. You need to go there as that project is handling by you. So we were thinking why don't you take Nandini with you and stay in her house till the issue is sorted". To which Manik said okay as he know if the issue is not serious his dad wouldn't ask him to go. Nandini who was sitting there just staring blankly at Manik as staying with him alone is not the thing she is prepared for at least not now. After having breakfast both started to Murthy's house. In car, Nandini said "I am not ready to come with you"

Manik: "then you should have said that when dad asked"

Nandini: I didn't want to hurt them

Manik: Then what you want to do

Nandini: Not me, you have to tell your parents that you will go alone

Manik: And why will I say that ?

Nandini: Because I don't want to come.

Manik: Thats your problem, I don't have any problem with you coming with me.

Nandini got irritated and made grumpy face and sat.

Manik teased her saying: "I know you cannot trust yourself right when we both stay together"

Nandini: Its not about me, I don't trust you. She said last words slowly but heard that and was hurt because of that. He got angry and said "If you don't trust me then why the hell did you agree to marry me"

Nandini: I didn't know it was you, If I would have known it before this shouldn't have happened.

Manik: What do you mean by don't know, since you agreed for marriage I said yes else I shouldn't have married to you.

Nandini: When my father was telling about some proposal I said yes just to make them happy and I did not even see the photo. Only in mandap I got to know that it was you.

Manik's grip on steering tightened and he is controlling his anger as they reached Murthy's house.