Part 27

Manik was standing in front of me. I struggled to keep my eyes open. He had some bandages in his right hand and head.
'Are you ok?' I managed to ask.
' Ya. I am ok. How are you?' He asked very caringly, looking happily since I opened my eyes..
'Hmm good. What happened to you?'
'Everything is ok now lets not talk about it, you just take rest. I am going to see doctor.'
He said and going to talk to doctor.

Before he go out of the room he turned and looked at me with small smile as if assuring me..

That one look from him reminded me of all our happy days.. When I heard that he met with Accident i felt like empty.. couldn't think of anything.... His presence makes my life beautiful. I was mad, I should have called him at least once in that three years, he wont call me even if mistake was on him and I know that also, then why I didn't call him.
All because of my ego, I lost my life. Three years I was lifeless but I never understood he is my life and everything what I wished for. I would have stopped him when he tied knot to me during marriage but why I couldn't do that? How stupid i was.. I made myself to believe that I hate him. Even if he say harsh words, doubting me or going away from me, I will love him. Even if he go out from me thousand times, my love on him never decrease, I am completely in love with him. when he said that "at least be true him", I should have slapped him and said I my love for him.. I could understand now why I got night mares its not because I hate him its happened as he was not with me.

Then suddenly realisation hit me "Ayyappa what am I thinking??? He hurts me like anything but why can't i hate him... And why am I even thinking of going back to him...  he did big mistake and I cannot go back to him like how i always used to go back.. its matter of my self respect.. if i go back to him now he might take me lightly and hurt me again.. I don't want to give chance to him this time.. i will not let my love on him to dominate.. please give me strength to leave him..  if i stay with him for more days then I will become more dependent on him and I cannot stay without him... With that i decided to stay with Supriya once my in laws leave till then i will try not to let my emotions control me.."

I was about to get up from bed that's when I have realised bandage on my ankle and neck band... Suddenly i felt pain in my neck.. Mukti came to me asked me "hey Nandini don't move" and helped me in lying down...

I asked her what happened to me..
Mukti: While returning from office Manik met with small accident.. the person who admitted him to hospital called you without listening completely you went numb and fell down.. you twisted your ankle and sprain in neck..

After listening to it i felt embarrassed and thought now they got chance to tease us..

Mukti: by the way Nandini You Love him that much ah .. ?

I don't know what to answer so to avoid the question I asked her "how many days I have to take rest"

Mukti: complete two days rest..

I looked at her widening my eyes and asked her "what?? Two days???.. then office?"

Mukti: no office for next two days..

Ayappa.. what is this.. you don't want me to go away from him ? If I don't complete my work by Tuesday then I cannot go to London... now you only show me way to come out of this.. 😠

When i was complaining to ayappa Manik came in and said we can go to home..

I felt relieved and thought "i will ask permission and work from home" happily i tried to get up but due to pain in my ankle i have to sit back..
Manik came to me immediately asking "are you fine? Do you need help?"

"i am fine.. no need I can go manage .." but i am struggling to get up...

Manik sighed and came and held my waist tightly with left hand as his right hand is bandaged and asked me to hold him.. i was about to say no but he glared at me.. I couldn't reply him back and obeyed him.. here all my plans of keeping emotions under control goes directly into dustbin..

💗💗 destiny doesn't want to separate them.. Let's see what destiny decided for them.. 💗💗