Pride

Scott was a sucker for anything pride related. He was a proud bisexual and loved screaming it to the world. When it came to this he didn't care who knew. Scott also didn't care if they accepted him or not.

He came out to his mom when he was 14 and then his friends when he was 15. The boy was proud to say he had support from everyone. Well, not everyone. Scott's dad would never accept that his son could like boys. Though, Scott's mom did threaten to block him out of Scott's life forever if he didn't keep his mouth shut.

Scott was one of those people to go to every pride event there was. He loved waving flags and getting to hear people's inspirational stories about how they discovered themselves. The tan boy loved seeing transgender people compare themselves to how they were before they transitioned because they were always happy with the results. In fact, Scott couldn't find a single thing he hated about the events.

Maybe he hated the fact that sometimes there were protesters which never made sense to him.  He didn't understand what they were protesting.  Everyone there were just people showing everyone who they were.  It was a happy event that was ruined by assholes. 

Other than that Scott loved them.  He loved them so much that he wanted other people to experience the magic.  So after Stiles came out as gay of course Scott was going to drag him along.  Stiles had only came out three days prior but that didn't stop Scott.

In fact, the older boy showed up at five in the morning in Stiles room and raided his closet for the perfect outfit for the other boy to wear.  He wanted this to be memorable for him, because it was his first pride.  Poor Stiles had no idea what Scott had planned for them.

Pride didn't start until noon and Scott had planned for everything up until when they would go.  Unfortunately he got too excited in planning that he had to push back going until two in the afternoon.  He didn't mind doing it even though they would only be there for about two hours.

So to say Scott was excited as he sat on Stiles lap and started trying to wake him up was an understatement. It was now seven in the morning and the two had an hour to get ready before going for a very gay filled breakfast. Scott had somehow managed to find a breakfast place that made rainbow pancakes. He was extremely happy at that find.

"What the fuck?" Stiles questioned as he looked up at the older boy practically jumping in his lap. Scott giggles- like actually fucking giggled- and smiled. He didn't say anything but stared at his Bestfriend who he felt deserved everything that was happening today.

Scott was paying for everything. He wanted to celebrate Stiles coming out. So as he got off the bed he grabbed the black and white flannel along with the black skinny jeans and rainbow t-shirt. Scott places them on the dresser and goes back over to get Stiles out of bed.

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" Scott shook Stiles as hard as he could. Then, he pulled the paler boy up and forced him into his clothes.  Stiles let Scott dress him as he was confused and tired and didn't really understand what was happening.  It's not like they hadn't seen each other naked before, they had been friends since kindergarten and had seen each other numerous times growing up.

After they were dressed the two made their way to breakfast. Stiles didn't talk much the entire time because Scott was just talking and talking and talking about random things. Stiles loved it.

Stiles loved everything that day.  He loved going shopping and checking out cute boys, even though the cutest one was right next to him.  He loved going to see Love, Simon. Stiles loved pride the most.

In fact, he would do it all again. Because he loved Scott and enjoyed seeing him happy.  Scott was full of pride unlike Stiles, but Stiles would soon learn to be himself.  He would only learn because it was Scott.

Stiles wouldn't change his crush.  He just wished he had the balls to admit how deeply in love with Scott he was.  But for now, going to pride with him would be enough.

*
It's literally 3 AM and that ending is so rushed and I really have no idea what I was writing but I had an idea in my head so I went with it.

*
Y'all asked for me to update more so here we are, although I'm not sure if this is the content you wanted but it's June which means pRIDE

*
SO HAPPY PRIDE FROM YOUR LOCAL PANSEXUAL TRANS.

*
HavE n0 chIll and shIp sCiles