Chapter 2

Look at my baby. Agh..he's so squishy. And adorable. And cute. Tbh he looks prettier than any girl. And his bunny smile. I'm dead. How can someone possibly be this precious??? He's the ultimate baby boy.
Petition for his birthday to be celebrated as International Baby Boy day!!!

"Stop. Poking. Me."

"Ow! That's my foot, you idiot." A long string of curses followed the statement.

"Are you trying to squish me?" Another yell resounded before a dull thump drowned the sound. "Move towards the other end, you muscle pig."

An irked grunt reverberated inside the wooden framework, the sound of a foot coming in contact with a metallic solid compelling the frustrated boy to speak.

"You just keep your focus on the container, Gyeom, and try not to spill its contents on us." Jungkook grabbed ahold of the said container, slightly pushing it to rest right between him and Yugyeom. "It's bad enough we have to hide in here. I don't want any more reasons for further discomfort."

Just like that, orders were being passed back and forth between them, Jungkook and Yugyeom constantly—and annoyedly—snapping at each other while hiding in the small space inside the ever-present, shady closet situated at one side of the locker room.

Yes, they had successfully made their way inside the locker room without being noticed—phew—and had sought refuge in the tall, medium-sized, ancient looking closet.

No one knew what the structure's purpose really was.

The closet had just always been there—Jungkook suspected that it must have been here since the place was first constructed—and no one really bothered with it anymore.

Thus, according to Jungkook's calculations, it was the perfect hiding spot for him and Yugyeom—and their magical mix.

The two of them had already parted ways with their third associate—Bambam—leaving him at the entrance of the room as planned, while they, themselves, were stood at the opposite corners of the closet with the container placed between them.

Hearing noises from outside, the duo put a pause to their own petty quarrels and arguments—that had emanated due to their being locked up in such a tight, confined place together—and, instead, trained their ears to listen to what was going on outside the closet, in the locker room.

After listening closely for a short while, Yugyeom spoke up. "They're here. I can already hear Jackson and Hoseok hyung's voices." He faced Jungkook to listen to his opinion on things, and found him giving his undivided attention to the world outside the closet.

"I know," Jungkook started, a serious frown shrouding his features, "Listen, Bogum is here already. That means V is on his way, too."

Just as Yugyeom nodded at his conclusion in affirmation, a blaring yell sent them flinching away from the wooden flaps of the closet obscuring them from everyone else's vision.

"The audacity of that little runt!" Jungkook was quick to recognise the voice of Taehyung's primary henchman and douchebag of a person, Park Bogum. "He dared disrespect me like that. You should have let me beat some sense into him."

From the looks of it, Bogum was mad at someone. But, then, when was he not mad at someone. His short tempered nature—along with his vanity and troublesome attitude—made him much more liable to easy provocation.

Jungkook doesn't think that the boy ever even thinks twice before using his fists to win a fight — or even a verbal argument.