five

The rest of the week was a breeze, the first week of classes was always the easiest

The rest of the week was a breeze, the first week of classes was always the easiest. I helped Jessie with her homework once I finished mine. 

By the time it was Friday, I had just finished packing my things when Jessie ran into the room, a grin plastered across her face.

"Guess who I just ran into in the hallway?" She grinned at me, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Who?"

"Calum," she smiled at me. "We were talking about the party tonight and he mentioned that he invited my roommate, but she didn't seem interested."

"Well, that's because she isn't." I rolled my eyes.

"Ally, do you know how many girls are waiting in line to sleep with him?" She groaned. 

"Well, they can have him," I replied. "I don't want anything to do with those boys."

"You're coming to that party."

"No, I'm not."

"Please, it'll be fun," she whined. "I promise, if you start to feel uncomfortable, we'll leave."

"I don't want to go, Jess, I-"

"You're going to be missing out on all the college classics, frat parties are a must!"

"I just want to focus on my education," I frowned. "I don't want to go out and get drunk."

"Have you ever been drunk?"

I shook my head. "Of course not."

"Yeah, you're definitely coming."

"Jessie, I don't want to."

"I don't care," she said, shuffling through my stuff. "You're coming."

She looked up at me after searching through all my things, an evident frown on her face. "You don't have anything to wear."

"That's a good thing, the means I don't have to go."

"No, that means you're wearing something of mine."

I pouted, hoping that she would cave and wouldn't make me go but instead, she sent a smile, pinching my cheek softly before turning to her closet. She dug through it for what felt like an hour before pulling a black dress from her pile, another grin stretching across her face.

"This is perfect, black looks stunning against your dark skin."

"Wow, slightly offensive," I joked, taking the dress from her hands. "And you're darker than me!"

"Try this on."

I groaned as she shoved me towards the bathroom, grinning as she pulled the door shut. I stripped off my clothes, struggling to pull the tight dress over my body.

I pulled the dress over my head and down my body, taking a deep breath before positioning it on my thighs. I glanced in the mirror, instant disgust raining over me. Oh god, I look horrible. 

"Jess, this is too tight!" I said to her through the door, turning around to look at the back of the dress. "I look stupid."

"Come out!"

I opened the door as Jessie's eyes fell on me, her mouth falling open in probably disgust as well. "I know, it's looks stupid, right? I look fat-"

"Alex, you look amazing!" she gushed. "I never knew what you were hiding underneath those sweatpants and hoodies!"

"Yeah, fat," I chuckled, pulling at the tight dress. "I'm not wearing this."

"You look amazing, if I were gay, I would be fawning over you," she grinned, clapping her hands together

"You look amazing, if I were gay, I would be fawning over you," she grinned, clapping her hands together. "Any guy would be lucky to even lay eyes on you."

I quickly shook my head, looking down at my feet. "I look stupid, Jess, I don't like the way I look. You can literally see everything."

"Ally, babe, you look absolutely stunning in this dress," she said, taking me face between her hands. "Have more confidence in yourself, you slay."

I pulled a tight smile, glancing at myself in the mirror. Maybe I didn't look that bad.

"Can I do your hair and makeup, too?"

I nodded as she set me in front of her newly placed vanity, which I never noticed was there before. She turned me around, pulling at the different brushes and curling iron before working her "magic," as she called it.

About half an hour later, she finished, squealing before spinning me around to look in the mirror.

My jaw instantly fell open at the sight, struggling to even recognize myself. My hair was styled in loose curls, falling effortlessly on my shoulders. All the flaws on my face were covered with matching foundation, my eyes now bigger with the light-handed dark eyeshadow placed on my eyes.

I let out a chuckle as I turned my head, inspecting the magic. I looked like a different person, someone hotter.

"Jessie, I..."

"I told you you looked hot," she smiled, patting my shoulders. "You look stunning."

"Thank you, Jess."

"You're more than welcome, babygirl," she smiled. "Now, it's my turn."

Another hour later, she was ready, clad in a tight peach dress, her hair straightened, her makeup dark. She looked amazing.

"Now, you ready to get your cherry popped?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm not having sex until this finger has a ring on it."

"Your party cherry, your drunk cherry, all the things you haven't done are about to be done tonight, so get ready, Taylor."

I let out a nervous laugh as she took my hand in hers and pulled me out the dorm and towards the frat house.

I never should have went to that party that night, that sparked the start to something that never should have started.