forty-two

[contains sexual content]

I don't know how Calum and I ended up back at the frat house, my back pressed into the door as our lips worked eagerly against each other's.

He continued mumbling I love you's as we stumbled up the stairs and into his bedroom. 

He set me on the bed, moving on top of me, his lips moving across my neck. He sucked harshly, for sure leaving marks. I moaned softly, my fingers pushing into his hair and tugging softly.

He moaned against my mouth, his fingers pushing underneath my shirt. I sat up, causing Calum to nearly fall backwards. I grabbed his shoulders, steadying him. We both laughed as we quickly pulled our shirt from each other's bodies.

He kissed my lips softly, pushing me softly backwards as his lips went to my neck and down to my chest. He easily unclipped my bra and tossed it over his shoulder. He took a nipple in my mouth, his teeth grazing across it. I moaned loudly, pulling at his hair. 

He moved down my stomach, pressing open mouth kisses before biting softly on the waistband of the skirt I wore to the party. He smirked up at me as he pulled the thin piece of material with his teeth.

"Fuck, you're an asshole." I breathed, biting down on my lip.

He chuckled, spreading my legs with his hands before moving his palms down them and to my thighs. He pulled my undies from my legs before licking his lips and pressing a kiss to my clit.

I instantly reacted, moaning loudly and throwing my head back. He swirled his tongue around my clit, massaging my thighs gently. 

I felt myself slowly inching towards the edge so I quickly moved away from him. He looked up, his lips shining with my wetness. I almost groaned at the sight but the worry in his eyes stopped me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing, baby," I quickly said. "I just don't want to finish yet."

"Already? I barely did anything."

"It's that tongue." I laughed as he pressed his lips against mine, my hand reaching down and palming him through his pants. 

He let out a breathy moan into my mouth, biting down on my bottom lip. I dipped my hand into his pants, stroking his hard member slowly.

"Fuck, Alex." He groaned against my mouth, reaching out and pulling me closer. He fell onto his back and I hooked my hands in the waistband on his pants, pulling them down his legs and throwing them somewhere in the room.

I moved between his legs, taking his dick in my hands. I leaned down and took the tip of him in my mouth, swirling my tongue on him this time.

He moved his elbows, falling fully onto his back as he moaned loudly. I smiled against him, taking his moans as motivation to take more of him.

"Alex," he moved, pushing my shoulders back  and moving on top of me. "I need you."

He reached for the drawer beside his bed but I stopped him. "I'm on the pill."

"Fuck, even better." He moaned against my lips, kissing me hard. 

He positioned himself between my legs, moving his length between my folds. "You ready?"

I nodded and grabbed his shoulders. "Never been more ready."

He leaned down and kissed me softly, pushing himself inside me. We both moaned at the contact, his face going to the crook of my neck, my hands going into his hair.

He moved slowly and gently, pressing kisses to my shoulder and lips. He was moving slow and deep, moans falling from my lips.

I moved a hand over my mouth, keeping the loud moans muffled. Calum moved so his forehead was pressing against mine. "It's alright, baby, no one's home, you can scream my name as loud as you want."

I started to laugh at his response but his hips snapped against mine, a scream echoing through the big house.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." He murmured, his lips moving softly and gently against mine.

"Fuck, I love you." I breathed, my back arching and my chest pressing against his.

"I love you." He replied, his hips keeping a deep and slow pace.

We both reached our highs soon, not in the quick and hard way I was used to but with love and passion. We both pressed kisses to each others lips, mumbling I love you's.

He kissed me softly, pulling out and falling next to me. 

"I don't care if this doesn't last for the next week," he said, tracing shapes on my thigh with his fingertips. "I just want you to know that I love you. I have loved you since I fucking saw you in that Nirvana shirt."

"What does a Nirvana shirt say about me?" I scoffed, pushing my fingers through his hair, styling it into a quiff.

"You can tell a lot about someone's music taste."

"And what does mine say?"

He just smiled, kissed my lips softly and pulled me into him. "That you are completely and utterly made for me."