forty-four

Jessie decided to take a trip home for the next couple weeks, along with Luke

Jessie decided to take a trip home for the next couple weeks, along with Luke. The dorm was lonely without her there, so I ended up spending most of my time at the frat house with Calum.

We'd fall asleep during a movie or finishing homework, Calum actually had to help me with math because I felt like my brain was going to explode. I'd wake up the next morning and he'd be downstairs making breakfast for the boys. It was ideal, really.

The weekend rolled around and Calum insisted that I came to the party. I couldn't say no to him. 

I got ready at the dorm since most of my things were there and headed back over to his house to help set up.

This dress was one of the more revealing and tighter ones that Jessie picked out for me but I thought it looked nice

This dress was one of the more revealing and tighter ones that Jessie picked out for me but I thought it looked nice. And I knew that Calum would like it.

I stepped inside, seeing the boys moving stuff and cleaning, something I wasn't used to seeing. Calum had a broom in his hand, dancing around as he swept the floor.

I let out a silent giggle before moving over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, the heels giving me the height to rest my chin on his shoulder.

He spun around at the surprising contact, his eyes meeting mine before drifting down to my outfit. His hands went to my hips, pulling me into his chest.

"That's some outfit you got there."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, biting softly on my lip as I smirked at him. "Is it?"

His fingers slid over the silky material, his bottom lip between his teeth. "Fuck, Alex."

"Alright, you two stop eye-fucking each other and help me move this," Michael whined from the other side of the room. "I'm weak."

"That makes two of us." Calum said, pressing a quick kiss to my lips before moving to help Mikey.

"Hey, the party doesn't start for another hou-" I spun around, meeting the brown eyes of Ashton Irwin. "Oh, never mind."

I rose my eyebrows as he took spot beside me, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Alex, right?"

I nodded, watching Michael and Calum fight about where to move stuff. "Yep. Ashton, right?"

He nodded, chuckling at the two boys. "Calum won't stop talking about you."

I turned to him and rose an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yeah," Ashton nodded. "You should see him when you're not around. I think he retells everything you two do together."

My heart dropped. "Everything?"

Ashton must have understood my worry. "Not the sentimental or dirty things even though we can practically hear everything you two do to each other up there."

I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought of the boys hearing the things we do together. Ashton just nudged me and smiled softly. "Don't blush, you're special to him. Calum and I have been best mates since middle school and there's never been anyone like you."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Calum's never had a proper girlfriend," he said to me. "You're the first girl he's ever titled as his girlfriend. It's beautiful really, he's never been in love."

"I also thought you looked kind of like an asshole," I smiled at Ashton. "But you're actually a mushy gushy teddy bear. No offense."

"Slightly offended," he chuckled. "I'm not really a people person, only the boys here."

"No special girl for you?" I asked as he shook his head. "What? Really?"

He shrugged. "Most girls here want to get wasted and have one night stands, that's not really my thing."

"Really?" I gaped. "A guy who doesn't like one night stands?"

"I mean, I have to get myself off occ-"

"Alright, too much information, bud," I chuckled, setting a hand on his shoulder. "I do not need to hear the end of that sentence."

He raised his hands and laughed. "I'm just saying."

A hand wrapped around my hip, pulling me into their side. I looked over at Calum, who had his eyebrows furrowed together and his jaw set, looking at Ashton. Jealously.

I let out an audible laugh at his features, causing him to look at me. "What are you two talking about?"

"One night stands." I smirked at him.

"Oh, really?" Calum said, turning his attention back to Ashton. "Touch my girl and I'll break your hand."

Ashton raised his hands in defense. "She put that way out of context-"

"I don't care what kind of context it was in," Calum said under his breath. "Alex is off limits."

"I know, bro, chill," Ashton smiled softly. "We were just talking about you two getting freaky upstairs and all the boys being able to hear it."

Calum's eyes widened as he turned to me. "Yeah, Calum, you told me no one was home."

"I thought no one was home."

"It's okay," Ashton said before spinning on his heel and heading for the alcohol. "Brett fucking loves that shit."

"Sicko." I smirked, pressing a kiss to Calum's jaw.

Calum's eyes fell to my body, him shaking his head softly. "I'm not going to get anything done with you in that dress."

"Oh," I said, looking down at it. "Do you want me to go change?"

"No, baby, I didn't mean it like that," he chuckled, intertwining his fingers at the small of my back. "You look so fucking hot."

I smiled softly, ignoring the burning in my cheeks as I smoothed his plaid shirt. "As do you, Cal."

"Oh, Alex," he said, leaning closer to me, his lips brushing against my ear. "I'm going to do some incredibly dirty things to you tonight."

I set my forehead on his shoulder as I laughed, my face probably as red as a tomato. "Calum.."

He just kissed my lips softly before spinning on his heel and heading back to Michael, who was nearly crying because he couldn't move something. "Love you too."