forty-five

[contains sexual content]

Two hours later, Calum and I were nearly drunk off our asses, stumbling up the stairs and into his bedroom, where I found myself nearly stripping in front of him. 

He laid on the bed, tongue darting past his lips as he sat up on his elbows, his eyes on me. I stood at the end up the bed, struggling to reach for the zipper to the dress.

Suddenly, his warm hands were pressed into my hips, pulling me back until my calves were pressing against the bed and standing between his legs. His fingers moved up the dress until he started pulling the zipper down, agonizingly slowly, I might add.

I moved out of the dress, my bare back and black lacy panties on full display. 

"Jesus fuck," he breathed, his hands sliding over my skin. "Lay down on your back, babygirl, I want to make you feel good."

I shuddered at his words before following his instruction, my back pressing into his bed. He groaned at the sight, the palm of his hands sliding up my legs and spreading them apart.

He moved to his knees between my legs, licking his lips as he looked up at me. He moved his fingers between my folds, another moan falling from his lips.

"So wet for me already, baby, I haven't even done anything yet."

Yet.

I squirmed closer to him, struggling to find friction. He pressed his hands into my hips, holding them down. "Impatient, are we? Oh, babygirl, you're gonna have to learn some self control. Especially for tonight."

I groaned impatiently but he just slowly moved a finger inside of me, slowly moving in and out. I let a breathy moan, tilting my head back and closing my eyes. He kept up the slow pace for a while before adding another finger, his mouth pressing against my clit.

I instantly reacted, moaning loudly as he moved his tongue harshly against me, his fingers pumping faster. I moved my fingers into his hair, tugging softly at the roots as he continued to pick up pace.

I came soon after, Calum moving up and looking at me, a cocky smirk on his lips. He moved so he was on top of me, holding himself up by his elbows but I quickly changed the position where I was straddling him.

I smirked as I kissed his lips softly, moving to his jaw and down his neck, leaving dark marks in my path. I moved down his chest and to the waistband of his boxers, my teeth grazing over the fabric.

"Fuck, Alex, don't tease me." He breathed, his head resting against the headboard.

"Oh, you can tease but I can't," I said, quickly snatching his boxers down his leg, his erection standing and begging for attention. I wrapped my fingers around him, a groan falling from Calum's mouth. "Not fair at all, babe."

I pressed short kisses to his dick before taking the tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Calum moaned loudly, gripping the sheets between his fingers. "Fuck, stop teasing."

I bobbed my head up and down, taking as much of him as I could. Suddenly, Calum grabbed my arms and pulled me up and turned so my chest was pressed against the mattress.

I let out a squeal of surprise as his fingers gripped my hips, pressing himself against my entrance. "Do you want me to fuck you, baby?"

I nodded against the bed but he just gripped my hips harder. "Say it out loud, Alex."

I bit my lip to keep from letting out a laugh. "I want you to fuck me, Calum."

He just hummed in approval before slamming himself inside of me, a scream falling from my lips as he groaned, both hands gripping my hips. 

He pulled out slowly before pushing back in, setting a fast and hard pace. I tried to push myself up on my elbows but Calum pressed a hand into my back, pushing me back into the bed.

He moved my legs further apart, fucking me hard and relentlessly. I bit down on the bedspread to stop from literally screaming his fucking name.

"Oh, fuck, baby, you're so tight," he moaned from behind me, his fingers pressing hard in my hips, more than likely leaving marks but I didn't care. "You're all mine, remember that. Not anyone else's. Not Ashton's, not Michael's, mine."

"Shit," I breathed, trying not to finish so soon. "I'm yours."

"Say it again." He moaned from behind, his thrusts getting slower and sloppier.

"I'm yours." I repeated, my legs shaking as I came, pornographic moans falling from both of our lips.

Calum finished soon after, moving so he wouldn't collapse on top of me. He pulled the covers of us, pulling me close to him. "I love you so fucking much, Alex."

I hummed in agreement, pressing my ear against his chest, his heart pounding against my ear. "I love you too, Cal."

He tilted me head up and pressed a soft kiss to my lips, lingering there. He pulled back and smiled softly, his eyes droopy with exhaustion. "You're mine."

I just smiled and closed my eyes. "I'm yours."