Captain Gates?!?

Dear readers! Thank you for reading so far! Please comment if you like it or don't like it and why. I really want some feedback as I am not sure if it's okay. Thanks again and here is chapter three!!!

Back at the precinct I started to feel like I was going to throw up again and so I ran to the bathroom. I shut the door before castle could catch up to me. I hate being ill and i didn't want castle to see me like this. I had just finished heaving before he walked in. I had forgot to lock the door because I was in a rush. He walked over to me and I quickly flushed the toilet and stood back up. I adjusted my hair as castle snakes his hands around my hips pulling me close. I wrapped my hand around his waist and rested my head on his chest. Closing my eyes I breathed in his scent and listened as he whispered into my ear "are you sure your okay Kate I think you should go home and rest" I pulled away looked deep into his eyes and saw that he was worried. "Promise not to..." before I could finish I spun round and threw up into the toilet. Ricks hands grabbed my hair,pulling it back from my face. "Come on Kate your going home your not well. You can't work when your like this!" Rick demanded. I turned back round slowly standing back upright as I did so about to protest until I looked into his eyes. They were full of concern. I couldn't argue with him with that look on his face so I walked to the sink and cleaned myself up abit. My makeup had smudged from crying so I decided to wash it all off. I pinned my hair back into a loose ponytail and walked out of the toilet to rick who was waiting outside.

"I'm just going to go tell gates. I will be two minutes could you go over to my desk and get my bag please it's in the bottom draw" I asked walking away as I knew he wouldn't protest. When I reached gates' office I knocked twice on the door and waited for her call. "Come in ... ah detective Beckett. What can I do for you today?" She asked without looking up from her paperwork. "Sir I'm not well please can I go home" after I said this she looked up at me and took of her glasses setting them on the desk starting to walk over to me as she did so. Her blinds were positioned in a way so that no one could see in this made the next few statement easier. "Sure Kate. Are you okay? what's wrong?" Her voice was full of concern and she was over reacting slightly. This was probably because I wasn't ill very often. "Um yeah sir I'm fine. Just tired of throwing up now that's all." "How long have you been throwing up?""Urm please don't tell castle but about a week now?" "I won't tell Mr Castle. He doesn't already know? And you should really go to the doctors. You could be..." knock knock. Saved by the bell, well knock. "That will be castle. I best be going. Thank you sir" "take as long as you need. And Beckett" I turned away from the door so I was looking at her. "Yes sir?" "Go to the doctors please. Good luck" "I will sit. Thank you!"

As I left castle looked at my strangely then opened my bag revelling a long box. I looked back up to him and whispered "later lets get home." I began to walk out of the bull pen but it soon turns into a run to the toilet. "Kate? Are you okay in there?" This time I had managed to lock the door. "Yeah I will be two minutes!" I yelled out standing back up and flushing the toilet. I adjusted my shirt an unlocked the door to find a worried castle. "Come on let's go hone I said beginning to walk. I only managed two steps before being stopped and lifted bridal style. "Castle I can walk you know. I don't need to be carried!" "I know but I want to carry you and look after you!" His hand reached round and stroked the edge of my stomach. I looked at him who was looking at my stomach. He had the biggest smile on his face which made me smile. He began walking with me in his arms so I buried myself into his chest adjusting slightly in his arms because my stomach was uncomfortable.