The Second Victim

Ryan informed me that the second victim died in a similar way but this time the victim had cuts along his arms and chest. The victim was male and looked a similar age as Melissa. His ID told us his name was Peter Samuels and we quickly found out that this was his house. He was 27 and had brown hair with a blonde streak down his fringe that parted to the right. He was remarkably tall and had muscles everywhere. It was clear that he worked out a lot. That was what made this murder odd. The killer must be bigger than Peter or someone that Peter knew and trusted. Peters wife had found him laying on the floor in the kitchen when she came in from work. She was sat on the sofa in the living room a picture was in her grasp. "Mrs Samuels is there anyone that would want to hurt your husband. It could be a client that wasn't happy or a friend that he fell out with maybe someone from his college?" I asked hoping to narrow the search down. "No Peter had no enemies. He was a family man and always helped people. I know all his college mates because that's how we met and all of them love him. Well loved him. Who would do this detective?" "I don't know at the minute but I will find out. Thank you for your time and if you remember anything at all that might help don't hesitate to call" I said handing her my card and standing up to walk off castle following my lead. She grabbed my arm as I went to pass, stood up and looked me in the eyes before she whispered "don't let who did this get away with it detective. Not that you will." With that I left her in the living room and went to see if Lainie or the boys had anything new. "Hey lainie anything else? Time of death maybe?" " well we know mrs Samuels came home at about 7:30 this morning after working the night shift and found him dead. She says she left at around 10pm last night but rang him at about 12 to say goodnight." Espo answered without breaking eye context with Lainie. I looked at lainie who looked back at me, smiled then nodded agreeing with what Espo had said. "That's correct I can get a narrower TOD window when I get him back to the morgue. Beckett can I have a word please. A private one" she said beginning to pull me to one side. "Can't it wait till later lainie I have to get back to the precinct?" I whispered knowing exactly what she wanted to talk about. She nodded at let me go but not before saying " I will get you later you know!"