Another murder?!

It was 7:45 when my phone started to ring, It was the precinct. I was tired as I was round at lainies till about 2 this morning discussing different things like her and Espo and most importantly me and baby castle. She had helped me with the worries I had and had even shown me some baby stuff online that she thought I might like. Time always seemed to fly by when I was with lainie but we used the time well. I nudged castle before I answered the phone hoping to wake him up just a little bit but it didn't work. "Detective Beckett... hey Espo no I wasn't sleeping who on earth is still asleep at such an early hour in the morning" I said sounding surprisingly sarcastic for this early hour. "Another murder okay send me the address we're on our way!" This time instead of nudging castle I desired to straddle him and kiss him gently. This way I got a kiss and he woke up faster. "Morning babe" I whispered gently into his ear before kissing his neck. Within moments he was awake and kissing my lips passionately. "Morning beautiful how are my girls this morning?" He questioned locking his eyes onto mine to see if I was lying. "Girls? How can you be so sure we're having a girl castle?" I teased. It was too early to find the sex of the baby and we hadn't even told our parents or alexis yet. We had invited them round for tea Saturday to tell them and the boys. "It just a feeling I've got!" He replied still looking into my eyes. He had the biggest smile on his face. He looked like a child who had just been told they were going to Disneyland. "I'd love to stay here and discuss this one all day but unfortunately duty calls" as I said this my hand drifted towards my non existent bump. Castles hand soon joined mine and he interlaced my fingers before leaning up and kissing my belly first then my lips.

When we arrived at the address Espo had sent me it seemed like a unusual place for a murder. If it wasn't for all the police cars outside I would have said that this street seemed pretty quiet. I did my usual last minute check to make sure my hair was okay and my makeup hadn't smudged. Castle hates when I do it but doesn't say anything. With that I stepped out of the car breathing in the sweet air and headed towards the house looking around for any sign of human activity or any abnormalities around.

Once I reached the front door of the house a uniform immediately stepped aside for me to pass. I entered through the blue door and walked straight down the long corridor towards the figures that stood in the doorway to what I could only guess was the kitchen. The people must have heard my heals clicking on the tile flooring because they spun around and started talking at me. I couldn't make out words but they were saying something. I felt dizzy and familiarised with this hallway. I spun round and walked straight into castle, hoping to make the dizziness go away. He just pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear "You okay kate?" I pulled away, shook my head, nodde