Chapter Two

-Hayes POV-

As I walked back towards the condo me and Nash are sharing, all I could think about was how Tessa hadn't freaked out when she saw us. Maybe she's not a fan. But it doesn't matter. I thought her long blonde hair and bright green eyes were nice...

When I reach my condo, Nash is standing in the doorway staring at me. "What?" I ask jogging up the stairs.

Nash smiles, "She's cute."

"Shut up!" I say pushing past him, he laughs and closes the door behind him.

"Sorry man. It's just funny."

"I barely know her. I was just saying hi." I say, becoming somewhat annoyed with his teasing.

"Mhm. Okay. Whatever. We're playing Volleyball in ten."

"Okay." I reply, then jog up the stairs to my room. Nash has always been trying to find a way to tease whenever I talk to any girl....

-Tessa's POV-

Digging through my clothes, I find my cutest swimsuit and put it on. A strapped saffire blue bikini with small cute shorts to match. I quickly take out a few of my things and place them around my room, pictures, computer, phone, etc. Then I pile my other suitcases in the corner to unload later, grab my towel and walk out of the side door and walk right into Mahogany's condo.

Mahogany stands in her kitchen eating a granola bar and smiles at me as I enter. "Hey! Cute swimsuit! Want a gronala bar? I'm starving!"

"Sure. Thanks I'm hungry too." I say as she grabs a gronola bar from the counter and tosses it to me.

"So! How are you at volleyball?" She asks.

"I played on a team back in New York, State Champs last year." I reply smiling. I look out the window and notice that sunset is only about twenty minutes from now.

"Well good thing, these boys love it when girls play Volleyball. But they don't care if you make mistakes, because we all do at some point!." She says tossing her gronala wrapping in the garbage. I finish mine quickly and toss the wrapping to her and she throws it into the garbage next to her.

"Ready?" Mahogany asks grabbing her towel.

"Yep. Let's go!"

-Hayes POV-

Me, Carter, and Nash all start setting up the net. I've always loved Volleyball, it's a fun sport and I love to play on the beach.

"Hand me the hammer will ya?" Carter asks pointing over to a pile of tools.

"Here." I say handing it to him when I feel someone slap my back, Cameron.

"Guys need help?" He asks grabbing a stake attached to a string and plunging it into the ground to hold up the net.

"So what do you guys think of.... Tessa? That's her name right?" Taylor asks as he approaches along with Matt and Jack and Jack.

"She's definitly pretty, but she's too young for me." Cameron says hammering another stake into the ground.

"Yeah. I think she'll fit right in if she's not too shy." Jack J says grabbing the ball and throwing it at Matt.

"I don't know about me, but I know Hayes thinks she's cute!" Nash says slapping me on the back teasingly. And laughter erupts from the rest.

"Shut up Nash!" I say pushing him away. "I don't like her. I was only saying hi before." I say trying to shut Nash up. But I know it's already to late.

"Don't beat yourself up man!" Carter says, "It's about time you found a girl anyway!" He says with the hint of a laugh.

"Come on guys leave him alone." Matthew says picking up the volleyball.