Chapter Four

-Tessa's POV-

I wake up to the sound of my alarm at 7:30.

Jumping out of bed, I run over and grab my suitcase and put on my favorite pair of jean shorts and a light blue tank top with a pineapple on the front, along with a matching pair of blue Vans. I grab my black hat with "COOL" written in white on the front and flip it backwards on my head and walk into my bathroom.

I curl the bottoms of my hair and fluff it up a tad and place my hat back on my head. I brush my teeth and apply only a little waterproof mascara to my eyelashes because of the fact that I only wear a little bit of makeup anyways.

As I shove my phone in my backpocket, I grab my computer and walk down the stairs into the kitchen. Setting it on the counter, I grab a PopTart and sit in one the the bar chairs when I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yell opening my computer, knowing it's Mahogany.

"You excited too?! I haven't been to Six Flags in such a long time!" She says sliding into the chair next to me.

I smile and turn to her. "Yeah I'm excited. I love rollercoasters! The thrill is my favorite part." I typing SixFlags.com into the computer. "I wanna see what kind of rides they have..."

"My favorite is the Rapids... I like getting wet more than thrill ones. Those you can take with the boys. We always get the Golden Pass so we get to go first in line automatically which is nice, we can go as many times as we want." She says taking out her phone.

"So when are we leaving? I didn't know what time to get up at, so I just got up at 7:30." I say half yawning.

"I believe around ten, we have to get there before the doors open or god knows how many fans will be there." She scoffes.

I stiffle a laugh and continue looking at the different rollercoasters.

-Hayes POV-

My alarm blares at 8:00.

Yawning, I roll onto the floor and lay there.

Nash walks in and kicks my foot. Groaning, I scoot away from him.

"Come on bro, get ready. I wanna hang outside for awhile before we go." He says as he walks out. Sighing, I push myself off the ground and walk over to my dresser.

I dress in my favorite pair of light brown pants and a dark grey shirt. I grab my black Vans and walk into my bathroom. I ruffle my hair and quickly brush my teeth, then jog down the stairs into the kitchen.

Nash tosses me a box of "Cherrios" cereal and grabs two bowls from the shelf.

I slide into one of the bar chairs and pour my cereal as Nash sits next to me.

"I can't wait to sit in front on all the rides. I've been wanting to go to Six Flags for a long time." He says scooping out a spoonful of cereal and shoveling into his mouth.

"Yeah hopefully Mahogany will man up and go this time. Last time she stood and waited everytime." I scoff.

Nash shakes his head. "Nah. Mahogany will never go. She's way too scared."

I nod. "Yeah you're probably right."

Nash smirks. "Maybe Tessa will go..."

I drop my spoon and turn to him. "Stop."

Nash laughs. "Hayes, it's obvious. I saw the way you looked at her while we played Volleyball."

I sigh. "Fine. I think she's pretty. But I don't know if I like her okay? Just stop the teasing." I say finishing my cereal.