Chapter Twenty-Six

-Hayes POV-

"Excuse me." Taylor says as he pushes past me as he makes his way to the back of the car.

I lean out of the way and let him past me.

Today we're all going to the recording studio to record Shawn and Tessa's cover of "All of Me", and everyone wanted to come.

I know we're going to do more songs but I can't remember which ones.

Carter, Mahogany, Jacob, and Shawn pile inside before we head off into town. Shawn sits next to me and bumps into my shoulder. "Haven't seen you in awhile kid, how you been?" He asks pulling his seatbelt over his shoulder. Mahogany blasts "Shake it Off" through her phone, forcing me and Shawn to moan in annoyance.

"Hey! Me and Tessa are going to sing this song all day today so get used to it!" Mahogany yells from the back.

I sigh.

This song is so catchy, in a bad way.

Shawn hits my shoulder again, forcing my attention on him. "You going to answer?"

I smirk. "Not much. Just hanging out here until your starts again."

He nods. "Who's the new blonde girl?" He asks.

Why does everyone always ask about her.

"Her names Tessa. She's really-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"No. Not her. The other one."

"Who? Madison?" I ask.

A grin pulls his lips back and he leans back against the seat.

Ohhhh.

"Oh I get it." I smirk at him. His cheeks begin to burn as he tilts his head toward me so only I can see them.

Leaning back forward he opens to Instagram and slides to my profile.

"She's under "following", just if you were wondering."

"Shut up." He smirks.

-Tessa's POV-

Staring out the window as our car approaches the studio, something hits the back of my head.

"Sorry!" Madison squeals as she grabs what I think is a sweater from my head. Nodding as to show it's fine, the car finally comes to a stop.

Jumping out, the second car rolls up next to us as Taylor walks up next to me.

"Hey." I say, not bothering to look at him. I hear him smirk as he joins me as I walk toward the steel double-doors out front.

"You ready for today?" He asks.

I nod. "Yeah. I guess, I don't like singing in front of people."

"Well you may have to get used to it." He replies.

I stop and look at him, my arms crossed in confusion. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He stops next to me, "If you end up coming on tour with us, I'm guessing you will."

My eyebrows furrow. "How could you know that for sure? My parents would never let me."

"You don't know that. I mean, you're parents are letting you stay three months with a bunch of boys that they've never even met. Going on tour wouldn't be much different. Besides a ton of girls, the constant travelling, and the little time you'll get to see them, and the-"

"I get it Taylor." I cut him off, smiling as Mahogany and Matt race past us toward the doors.

Hiding a sigh, Taylor and I follow after them until we reach the doors.