Chapter Twenty-One

-Tessa's POV-

My eyes begrudgingly open as I am horrendously shaken around on my bed by the unidentified person.

The bright sun shining it's way through the white curtains burns my eyes, forcing me to close them.

The figure moves into the line of the sun and I quickly open my eyes to see Mahogany standing above me. Her hair and makeup already done as usual.

"Whaaaat?" I moan tugging my blanket over my head before she quickly rips it away.

Grabbing my shoulders she sits me up, my head bolts forward, almost colliding with hers.

She looks at me with a wide smile across her lips.

"You need to get ready! They'll be here in two hours!" She squeals pulling me off my warm covers onto the freezing hardwood floor.

"Wait, who?" I ask as she finally let's go of me and I'm able to push myself off the ground.

She tosses a turquoise tang top toward me along with a long pair of dark skinny jeans. I grab my white Vans from under my bed as a pair of socks land at my feet.

Sliding into my desk chair, she runs her hands through her hair. 

A wide smile grows upon her face. "Shawn and Aaron are coming! They're gonna stay with us for the next month since Shawn's off tour! Now hurry!" 

Smiling, I scrounge my clothes from the floor and walk into the bathroom. Pulling off my pj's and strapping on my clothes, I quickly pull my hair into a tight bun and pull out a few hairs to make it messy. I apply a tad bit of mascara and brush my teeth. 

Walking out, Madison sits on my bed and Mahogany sits across the room at my desk, neither of them looking at each other. "Hey Madison." I say breaking the silence and sliding onto the bed next to her. 

Madison looks up from her phone and smiles at me. "Hey. I heard you guys in here and I was bored so..." She says before fading out. 

I nod. "Cool, so you heard about Shawn and Aaron coming?" I ask, although I know she probably does. 

She nods her head and smiles. "Yeah. But I haven't met them before so I'm kind of nervous." 

I smile and glance over at Mahogany who sways in my desk chair sliding through her phone. "Yeah me too. You excited Mahogany?" I ask. 

She looks up and smiles wide at me. "Yes! I haven't seen Aaron in a long time and I was literally jumping out of my skin with excitement." 

I smile at her. "Good. I'm happy for you." 

For awhile, we all sit there scrolling thorugh our phones and taking selfies, even though Mahogany and Madison aren't good friends, we still mess around. 

As we laugh about a funny comment Cameron had made yesterday, I hear a small knock at my door. 

Our laughter fades as the door slowly creaks open to see Elizabeth popping her head through the space. 

I smile. "Hi Elizabeth! How are you!" I ask pushing myself off the bed and walking over to her. 

She smiles and pushes the door open to reveal Skylynn standing next to her wearing nothing but her underwear. 

I smile and lean down. "Hi Sky!" 

She smiles at me showing her crooked but white little teeth. "Hi Tessa! You look so pretty!" 

I smile at her comment and stand back up, Elizabeth smiling at me. 

"I'm sorry to interuppt, but would you girls mind helping little Skylynn get dressed and getting her hair done? I have to do some things to do before Aaron and Shawn get here and she's been bothering me. Would you mind?" She asks softly, and I know she thinks she's being a burden.