Chapter Three

-Tessa's POV-

After taking a shower, I blow-dry my hair and put it into a messy bun and dress in a light green tank top with short black pajama shorts and head up to my room. I flip on my light and grab my first suitcase and take out everything and place things around my room. I throw my bedding next to my night-stand and place pictures and a few books on my desk. I finish laying out my bedding and walk over and grab my suitcase full of clothes.

When I finish putting all my clothes into the dresser inside my closet I walk over to my desk and open my computer. A email pops up and it's from my mom...

Dear Tessa,

How is it in LA? We just got off the plane last night and it's over 110 degrees here in Dubai! You're father had a business meeting this morning and I don't have any work things to do until next week so I decided to email you! How's Mahogany? I bet she's already bought you an entire new wardrobe! She was really excited when she heard you were coming. But I didn't know you two were staying with a bunch of boys until you told me. Now, I'm trusting you to be on your best behavior and I don't want you to get into any trouble okay?

Anyway, I hope you have a great time sweetie.

Love, Mom

I lean back in my chair and open my phone to see a picture of me and my parents. I smile and lean back forward. I walk over to my screen door and crack it open a tad to let some air in. I walk back over to my desk and begin typing an reply to my mom.

Dear Mom,

Yeah! I'm having a lot of fun! We played Volleyball on the beach today! It was fun even though we lost... haha but yeah everyone is super nice and it wasn't awkward meeting all of them! And no, Mahogany hasn't takin me on a shopping trip yet... but when she does, I can't make any promises! :) Anyway, it's been pretty good so far! I'll email you everyday or so. Have a good time in Dubai!

-Tessa :)

I quickly press "Send" and shut my computer when my phone buzzes.

Mahogany- Hey! The boys are planning on going to Six Flags tomorrow, do you wanna go?

Me- Are there rollercoasters?

Mahogany- Yep!

Me- Then absolutely. ;)

*Sorry this is so short*