Chapter Fourteen

-Tessa's POV-

Mahogany runs out the door as a woman with dark brown hair opens the car door.

"Elizabeth!" She shrieks running up to her.

The woman, otherwise known as Elizabeth, smiles and wraps her in a hug. Her eyes meet mine and she smiles at me. Nervously, I smile and wave to her.

"Here. Let me grab someone." Elizabeth says pulling away from Mahogany and opening the back door.

"Mahogany!" A small voice from inside the car squeaks as a small blond girl appears.

"Hey there Sky! Come here!" Mahogany says wrapping her in a hug and spinning her around.

I smile at them when I realize that Elizabeth is standing right next to me.

"Sorry. I'm Tessa." I say sticking out my hand to shake hers.

She stares at my hand and smiles at me. "Come here. I hug everyone!" She says pulling me into a hug.

I laugh nervously and except her hug.

"I'm Elizabeth and yes, I know about you my dear." She says pulling away.

What, she knows?

"What? What do you mean?" I ask.

She laughs. "About you staying here with everyone. I've seen pictures on Twitter and Instagram."

I sigh with relief and smile. "Yep. It's been fun, you're boys are really nice too."

She smiles. "Is Hayes' treating you nice?"

"What? Umm, haha, umm what do you mean.." I stutter.

She laughs and pats my shoulder. "I know. The whole "Tayes" thing is quite cute. But I know you're not dating. Plus, if Hayes' likes you, it's serious. He hasn't dated any girls yet surprisingly." She says.

Dang it. She knows.

By that time, all of the boys have come out to greet them.

"Hey mom!" Nash says running up to Elizabeth and spinning her around in a tight embrace.

Hayes runs up and throws Sky into the air and tickles her. She shrieks and giggles at him.

"Hey there cutie! I missed you so much!" He says placing a kiss on her cheek.

She smiles. But when her eyes land on me, she frowns and whispers into Hayes' ear. Hayes smiles at whatever she says and nods.

Sky laughs and runs over to me.

"Hello!" She says staring up at me.

I get on my knees and smile.

"Hello there. I'm Tessa." I say holding out my hand.

She takes my hand and shakes it violently. I laugh and let her.

Cameron grabs her from behind and spins her around. She shrieks and starts hitting him playfully.

Cameron laughs. "Nope! You're with me now!" He says unwilling to let go of her.

I laugh at them when I notice someone else getting out of the car.

I frown.

I thought it was just them.

The person shuts the door and starts coming around the back when I realize, it's a girl.

She rounds the corner an I realize how gorgeous she is. Her dirty blonde hair falling beneath her shoulders and her bright blue eyes shining. She is absolutely astonishingly beautiful.