36

Free period came around and I basically ran to the library to wait for Megan and Dom.

I sat in the back but I got a little scared when Dom showed up before Megan. She was always here as soon as she could. “What class are you coming from?” I asked biting my lip.

“PE.” He said sitting down next to me.

“Megan should have been here way before you.” I said to myself but Dom just raised an eyebrow. “Stay here?” I asked and he nodded. “Thank you.” I said leaning over and pecking his lips as I stood and walked as fast as I could out of there.

Megan had AP History before free period with Ms. Daniels. I started walking there but only saw the door closed.

I walked over still and peeked in the window seeing the lights off and no one in there. Next stop, the bathroom.

I walked to the closest bathroom and opened the door but was instantly hit with the smell of hair spray. Ugh. Headache already coming on.

“Who ya looking for?” One of the girls that is on the junior cheerleading team asked nicely. Too preppy but she was willing to help.

“My friend Megan.” I said her name loudly just in case she was in one of the stalls.

“Ooo is that the girl who finally said something to Zack?” She asked her eyes bright and happy.

“That’s her.” I said not knowing what else to say. How did that get around school so fast?

“I saw her with Zack… I don’t know where they went though.” Some other girl said and I just nodded back out.

“Tell her thank you for us. She might have just got Zack off our back. He always makes rude comments about the Cheer squad.” That I didn’t know. But will pass along.

“Will do.” I shouted as the door closed. I started walking where I knew the jocks hung out during free period.

The field.

But as soon as I walked out there and looked for her or him I saw a bunch of guys though, and one of them was Jaden… and his arm was wrapped around Jasmine.

I still don’t like them, they think they are the model couple, but they are using each other. It’s gross. A relationship like that will never end right.

I looked over the field again but still didn’t see either one of them.

I sighed giving up looking for them and just decided to go back to Dom. I walked through the halls and right back into the library seeing him with his CHEM book open and doing problems.

I sat down next to him in a huff and he looked over at me with a small smile.

“Didn’t find her?” He stated the obvious.

“No, but some juniors said that they saw Zack talking to her.” I said and his smile went away.

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” He asked making me wonder as well.

“I don’t know yet.” I sighed and looked over at his work. “But a good thing is to let your girlfriend copy the homework.” I said batting my eyes at him.

“Maybe for a kiss?” He said laughing a bit.

“Only one?” I asked taking his offer and leaning towards him only to have someone clear their throats when our lips just touched.

I pulled back hoping it was Megan but it was the librarian and she was glaring at me. “If you want to make out go outside. The library is for homework.” She said only glaring at me.