11

I heard my door open and then footsteps. "Jesy. Baby. Wake up." I heard my mom whispering as she shook me.

Of course I was awake already, somehow I woke up at certain times easily, but others I can be dead asleep and have trouble waking up. But as you can tell, this is a day where I am awakened easily.

"What?" I mumbled stretching and looking for my alarm clock, but then I remembered how it wasn't working yesterday. So instead I searched for my phone.

"Dom's here. He said you and him made plans for today and that you should have been up at 7." She scolded and I just groaned letting my head fall back into the pillow. "Don't worry its only 7:30. Get up and hurry up, I am making breakfast and you two will eat here." She ordered and then took my blankets off of me leaving me to sit up and glare as she left.

I stood and groaned when I realized I had to spend the entire day with Dominic. Would he try and be nice like he does in the studio or be a self-righteous jerk and make me miserable all day?

I threw on another pair of shorts, a black tank top and a gold over shirt that was somewhat see-threw and then some Jordans.

It was time to find out which Dominic I was going to be with today.

"Are you sure I can't help in anyway Ms. Lucas? After all I am a guest." I heard him practically flirting with my mom and almost gagged.

"Dom I swear you are too much of a charmer." I heard my mom laugh and then a chair screech. "Now sit down and leave me to my cooking. Jesy should be out here in a bit." She told him and I mentally sighed.

CHARMER? Did my mom just call Dominic Braxton a charmer? Of what? The devil?

Okay I have to admit he was a bit charming when he wanted to be. Obviously I am still working with him and he got me to work with him for a reason. He was a good flirt otherwise girls wouldn't go home with him, and he must be a great person to have fun with or Maddie wouldn't like seeing him so much.

Which reminds me, Maddie wasn't dancing yesterday... not like she usually is. She seemed like she just wasn't interested and just wanted to disappear.

I would have to remind myself to ask Dominic about her later.

I walked in the kitchen already glaring at Dominic as he raised his eyes to me. "Good morning Jesy. Did you sleep well?" He smirked at me as I sat in my usual seat.

"No, someone was told I sleep in on Saturdays and yet here I am awake at 7 in the morning." I said looking away from him and to my mom who was busy scrambling some eggs in a pan.

"It is hardly 7 Jes... its almost 8 now." My eyes snapped back to Dominic only to see a wide smile on his face.

"Here, stop flirting and eat." My mom said putting the pan on the table with a few plates on the table. Her words made me scoff.

"No Mrs. Lucas it is not flirting... just friendly banter." He said and I just froze.

"It's Ms." I said fixing my eyes on his face which turned confused as he looked at me.

"Miss what?" He asked and I just took a deep breath.

"You said Mrs. It's not. It's Ms." I said and he just relaxed his features and was about to apologize when my mother smacked my shoulder.

"Behave Jesy." She scolded and I was suddenly sick to my stomach.

She would let anyone call her Mrs. and when I correct them she simply says who cares what others think. If they want to think I am still with your father let them think that.