8

I know this is a short chapter, as you will see, but I was just wanting to do this and avoid the whole *Next Day* type thing so here you go... plus its a crucial part... I think that way anyways. Plus the update is on time!! :D

READ ON:

He was so irritating. I swear he was following too close to make me paranoid. I almost ran a stop sign to make sure he didn’t hit me when I put on the breaks. But soon I was turning onto my street and he turned on his high beams blinding me the next time I look in my rear view mirror.

I sighed and just focused on turning and not hitting my mom’s car. I got out and saw him just waiting behind my car. I nodded sending him off but he honked and I sighed walking over to his truck.

I came up the window, barely. “I know I can’t practice tomorrow but what are you doing over the weekend?” He asked and I just sighed knowing that this was going to bore him and he would just nod and ignore me until he has time to tlak to me.

“I have the job of shopping for our matching clothes for next weekend.” I said and then started to back up.

“Don’t get something stupid looking.” He said and I was offended.

“I could just make the leads look stupid, I know that would mean me but that would be a small price to do if that means you get taught a lesson in not being such an asshole!” I shouted and then bit my lip. I was that cranky that I just shouted and insulted Dominic.

“Just for that comment I am coming along. Go get some rest Jesy, you are getting even more bitchy than normal.” He said and smirked as my eyes widened at his words.

Am I bitchy? No, and defiantly not to him…. I wouldn’t want to upset him … well now I don’t care. But I didn’t want to upset him before and that meant I would have been on my best behavior.

“Goodnight Jesy.” He called before putting his car into drive and leaving me to walk into the house in the dark alone. Gladly seeing his truck down the street I strolled into the house and it was dark.

I sighed knowing my mom must be tired and did my best, not very well, to be quiet and not hit things on my way to my room. I was once again happy that my mom is a heavy sleeper.

I got into my room, flipping my light on and throwing my bag onto the floor near my dirty clothes pile. I sighed knowing I would change them out in the morning and sat on my bed taking my shoes off one by one.

I threw them anywhere but near my bed and then made sure to take off my pants and leave my leggings on. I was always wearing some type of stretchy material; it just made sense to me.

I then took off my outer top and left myself in the tank top I had been dancing in with Dominic. I looked at it and I was glad that it didn’t show off anything… with the dance moves we had to do it wouldn’t surprise me if my shirt lifted or got pulled down a bit too much.

Dominic was going to be in for a surprise next week. I get to see what he’s made of when he has to pick me up multiple times and if he dropped me I would make him feel like the worst partner in the world… hehe mess with me Dominic Braxton and you will feel my fury!

I sighed knowing I might not make him feel bad, just brush it off and get back up, mostly because we didn’t have a lot of time and we needed to get this stuff down so we might qualify for the next branch of the dance off.

I sighed thinking about how I have to go all the way to San Francisco to look for costumes in the dozens and with different sizes.

Not to mention Dominic might actually want to come with me and we would have to fit into his needs of the costumes. Who knows he might want some good sort of clothes, if he knows what is comfortable and also suitable for us to move around in.

I wonder if he was serious, he wouldn’t want to spend the whole Saturday with me… surely he has a party to crash and a date or two to go with. I sighed not letting my mind go there.

Tomorrow is Friday and I get to sleep in on Saturday. Happily sleeping was my key to success.