The Plans

~The Next Day~

Marcus's POV

"Douglas I've got them. Where should I place them." Douglas was on the other side of the line. You could hear weird noise in the background.

"In the warehouse. As soon as we have Adam, our plan will continue successfully. First I want you to call Dony and tell him you have Bree and Chase. This is better than I thought." At the end of his sentence he did his evil laugh.

"Please don't do that again. Ever." Straight forward telling him. He sighed after I told him that.

I ended the call looking at Bree and Chase. It looks like this will be easier than I thought. They were still knocked out. I had tied Bree first then Chase. They're tied together. I took them to a warehouse not far from the city. I activated the laser bars to keep them from escaping. This interfered with they're bionics. I started dialing Donald, he better pick up.

"Who's this?"

"Your worst nightmares. I have Bree and Chase, Adam is next. You have been warn." Now he’ll definitely send Adam to rescue them.

"Wait!" Donald screamed into the phone. The call ended with me hanging up. Say goodbye to Adam, Bree and Chase.

Leo’s POV

What time is it?

1:37 am

Really Leo you wake up this early to get some water. Still super tired I hear some screams. Is that big D. that is screaming.

"BREE! CHASE! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!"

He headed down to the lab, I followed forgetting about the water.

"Mr. Davenport why are you yelling?" Chase was tired, but still managed to get out of his capsule.

"What is going on here. I’m super tired right now!" Bree whined. "If I did anything wrong, I’m blaming my brothers."

"So if you two are here, then what was the person talking about?" Big D. looks very confused right now.

"Ok Big D. you got a phone call?" I asked.

"Someone had called me a few moments ago saying they had Bree and Chase. Then said Adam was next." He had a sick worry look.

"Look they’re fine! No need to worry." I pointed to them still sleepy.

"That means they have Brody and Sloane! They think it’s us!" I think I know where Chase is heading.

"Who are Brody and Sloane!" Big D. asked.

"They’re these kids we met at the mall. The similarities are endless! Also, how is Adam still asleep." I said while walking to the computer desk. Adam was in his capsule with his head hanging down.

"He can sleep almost through anything." Walking back his capsule, Chase was about to go asleep.

"Chase get back here. Go wake up Adam." Big D. ordered.

So they each have two capsules. One in their rooms and the other one down here in the lab. That is awesome!

"Chase, I need you to locate Brody and Sloane. Bree, super speed to the mall and see if you can find any clues of what happened. You'll need this and Adam go with her to help."

All of them got into their missions suits, ready to save them.

9:00 am

Jack's POV

I was headed to the dojo earlier than usual. Milton was there also.

"Hey Milton. I thought I was going to wait alone for the others." Walking up to Milton.