Chapter 24: The Sixth Day - Jack the Ripper

"Lavenders previous lover..." I whispered, "God he's old."

"Oh so you know about that?" Jack asked in a questionable tone, "I doubt Lavender would've told anyone about us, the very thought of it would make anyone of you vile protectors of balance sick to the stomach... so how did you get it out of her? Did you choke her? Did you threaten her? Did you tear her apart limb by limb until she told you everything she knows?" Jack was in a trance of thought, smiling at every question he asked, he was truly a mad man.

"I just know, she didn't tell me I could tell by the way she talked about you."

"The way she talked about me? That silly child always getting love struck. It was her job to kill me you know, she couldn't even do that." He began to pick up a scalpel and place it against Misty's forehead gently but menacingly.

"Yeah I know, that's why I'm going to finish the job for her." I ran towards him, seeing if I can throw him off, he was obviously going to be able to sense a straight on punch to the face. Before I could reach him he hit me back to where I began. I tumbled and rolled against the hard concrete under me.

"Child, a professional doctor like me needs to have a quiet area to commit his surgery, one more outburst from you and I will be forced to throw you out." He acted like I was a child.

Misty with tears rolling down her cheek spat on Jack the Rippers face, "Fuck you, you sack of horse shit." She said as she was strapped down to the table. Jack slapped her as a response, leaving a dark mark across her face.

"You, need to have patience for these things girl. I am trying not to seriously injure you, there is only one thing I want..." Before his sentence was up I had struck him with the broken four by four in the back of his knee impaling him. It didn't seem to bother him at all, so I pulled it out and struck him again but this time in the back of Jack's head just before he could start making insertions into Misty's brain.

"I said one more outburst!" Jack the Ripper yelled, his skin swept over with a colour of grey, what seemed like old just before seemed to be brand new, he was no longer an elderly man with an insane personality he was a young tall man with no eyes with a leather Jacket that turned into the faces of human beings, that saddened whoever looked at it as they screamed out for help. "NOW FEEL MY WRATH," he yelled, his hands seemed to work more robotic than anything as he punched me in the face. It was if a rocket had been launched and at go decided to try and break my face.

"I just needed a new face..." Jack whispered in a loud whisper, "The face's..... I haven't had a new one in years... I meant to be terrifying people not waiting about for nothing."

"JAMIE!" Misty yelled as I landed on the floor once more.

"But now you've showed up, giving me nostalgia of an early life where I would do anything for a face. And now, now I am going to get as many as possible." Jack's eyes began to bleed his tears.

"Jamie, we're right behind the corner what do you want us to do?" Otaku whispered through the phone.

"Wait..." I whispered back dropping the phone.

I got to my feet, Jack looked at me as though I was some kind of ancient memory.

"Now the one that smells like Lavender... Give me your face?" he asked.

"Fine..." I choked out some blood, "Come and get your new face." In a split second Jack the Ripper was face to face with me.

"Really?" He asked once more... before realising that he ran straight into my fist and at the speed he ran at, my right fist was completely submerged within his stomach. I pulled it out revealing that my hand was giving off a Lavender coloured glow... the same kind of fragrance and essence from what Lavender's portals were made out of. It wasn't the speed that helped me, it was a portal. A portal that I made surrounding my fist. Somehow. I. Did. It.