Chapter 52: Death The Chamber of Heart

The Chamber of Hearts, sounds just about right. All the twists and turns through whatever darkness in the Kingdom eventually led us to the beautifully detailed heart insignia imprinted on the Tar wall. It's pink Glow grew the brightest out of everything else in the Kingdom of Death. The same insignia, one side of the heart seems gentle, and the other sharp and curved like a blade. The same blades shot outwards like wings. One thing I would have to disclose about the chamber, is no it does not contain literal hearts. But it did ironically contain my heart... And what I mean by that, it contained Misty's decapitated body in a glass container... As if she's been frozen in ice.

"What is this?" My fists clenched and my heart ached.

"This is your level Crazy is it not?" Grim's smile seemed elegantly confident. I'm not gonna punch her in that grin, until she tells me why Misty's here.

"Good option, because Gnatus if you punched me with your level of power you would surely be killed for your impatience." Grim seemed calm, "Isn't it obvious by now? I'm bringing her back to life."

"But you said you'll never bring anyone back even if you could." I shouted, "You're messing with my head aren't you? Trying to make me angry? This is just a test to you isn't it?"

"You misheard me Jamie, I said I wouldn't bring a human back. Because they're well useless. But it has been so long since I could play with an Angel's soul, I just couldn't help myself." Grim chuckled and I stared at Misty's bloodied body, the hole was still clear in her chest, and it made me sick to my stomach.

"What do you mean play?" I gritted my teeth.

"I mean I modified her soul, put some coding into her. Strengthening her weak spots. She was a unique Angel too, a cloaking Angel with a disease so sinister and able to use her cloaking to stop the spread to her body is something I took advantage of." It was as if Grim just freestyled a verse.

"Misty never told me about a disease..." I was so clueless, "AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CHANGED HER?"

"One don't yell at me, two I didn't change her as a person I changed her soul, I made her stronger. She's exactly the same but with a new workout. And three, I doubt she would've, Dragon's Crest is a horrible disease. Although I don't think she needed to cloak the effects of the disease to stay alive."

"So she hid it, to stop anyone from worrying?" I whispered.

I looked at her body once more how is that going to be fixed?

"Before I let you near your special snowflake." Was that an insult "I need you to go up to the Basin of Life."

Oh the irony, "What must I do?" I usually have a bad timing with things happening a second after I say something. Maybe I should just shut up. The ground started to illuminate from the darkness, the tar like substance dispersed from the ground, and an altar emerged from the ground. The walls started to look like stressed veins of an athlete breathing heavily.

"Choose... the rage and devastation you can cause, could be the easy end for all your enemies. So much power in anger in your heart could be tamed to aid you." A Great sword appeared from the altar, it glowed a black light, it was jagged and sharp, it too looked alive like the walls. Veins seemed to intertwine in a deep red. It looked powerful, it looked legendary.

"There is so much rage, but your heart is also gentle and elegant. Your a quick thinker, and a quick fighter, you fight for what is right. You are caring and loving, you fear so much, but that fear gives you the willpower to move forward."

Another sword appeared from the altar, a knight's sword, its blade, white as snow and seemed so peaceful. Its handle inspired by the insignia had a cross guard that seemed to be wings.