Chapter 63: Wrath A Way Back

Flying back to Portal clenching onto Misty was one of the hardest things to do going top speed, I figured out flying in an instant but carrying people is a different matter. It was a breeze but I wanted to make it back to Portal as quick as possible so I could have some prep time trying to get back to help everyone. As flying was rapid almost as fast as a sports car Alex Ivanovski use to enjoy, although I forgot the model and the make, (I wonder how Alex the Giant is going anyway?) I didn't feel fast enough, so I decided to make portals to far distanced areas from my eyes view making myself hop amongst the sky. I flew past the hotel, and the beast, but I ignored them, I flew past Reed and his kingdom, yet he had a smile upon his face almost as if he was impressed. I flew past sloth... He still didn't care, but my flying came to halt at a wall.

"God damn it." I shouted, my one weakness a fucking wall. I could try submerging into it but Misty would probably get stuck halfway through.

"Jamie," Misty couldn't stop laughing, "Seriously a wall, the great son of four can't break through a wall, it's ridiculous." Yeah she had a point it was pretty stupid I mean, what else could I do?

"Misty hold on," I whispered as I threw her up in the air, this brick wall was at least over one million metres tall, maybe I should've just used the car from earlier however this seemed quicker. As Misty's screams filtered the air, I punched a hole in the wall shattering the walls grey tinted bricks. On the other side was an arena. I caught Misty and flew in the inside,

"Sorry," I smiled dumbly at her, her face was stern and annoyed. The arena was dimly lit and there was no lights on except on a familiar figure.

"I've been looking for you." Jack the rippers dense smile cheered.

"How can you look when you don't have eyes?" Misty taunted.

"You insensitive little child I should've eaten you when I had the chance." The faces on who's clothing began screaming that familiar scream, "I can taste the lavender in the air, you're still attached to her, I can taste you."

"We don't have time for this," I muttered to Misty,

"I can hear you," Jack the Ripper seemed to be needy for attention, his mouth drew blood as if he bit his own tongue. The faces on his leathery clothing began to draw out like knives, each one became a metal blade.

"That is scientifically impossible." I looked at him concernedly.

"Yeah, that doesn't make much sense." Misty agreed, "In Fact a lot things haven't been making sense lately, I mean I think we should question things more often don't you think?" Misty suggested.

"Yeah you're right, right now my arm is practically surrounded by purple and yellow magic, my hair is practically the same, my wings well I have wings for starter, and I have a sword. This is quite odd."

"BOY! You dare ignore me?" Jack the ripper shouted.

"And also a guy confirming himself as Jack the Ripper is shouting at us with blades with faces on them, seems a bit unbelievable."

"Almost as unbelievable as a serial killer being tricked by two teenagers in a fake conversation?" Misty laughed, what a cute giggle.

"What?" Jack shouted, "You take me for a fool?"

"Yeah kind of like that," By the end of the sentence, Misty magically using Reeds blade to slowly gain on Jack as we talked went through his chest. Jack started to cough out blood,

"So wrathful," I giggled.

"Tsk tsk, I would've taken you for someone smarter,' Misty added.