Chapter 13 : The Fourth Day - Chain-Mail

Anna at the moment Misty spoke, went berserk. She trashed the library searching for the smell that she could not find, I did nothing but stand there, as with each impulsive rage her body changed. Her jaw started to dislocate as it did once before, her back burning up as each arm pierced through her flesh, one on her shoulder, one on her other shoulder, another at her abdominal region, the sixth at the other side of her abdomen. This woman; this little girl I've known for years became the monstrosity once again, and all I did was watch.

"Where is it?" She shouted, and turned to me her back covered in blood her, looking as though she had a regular mouth above her deformed one, "Jamie can you be a doll and tell me where it's coming from?"

"No-no!" I yelled in distress.

"NO? What do you mean no? I am being polite!" Anna yelled, "How bout we play a game then?"

"I'm not playing your sick game!" I yelled starting to be full control of my voice, "You murdered them, you murdered them right in front of me!"

"Oh you did see that, I was wondering that or not, I couldn't quite remember what happened, sometimes after I feed too fast I forget what happens afterwards," Anna chuckled and covered her regular arms over her none deformed mouth, "So why don't you want to play my game? Everyone loves my game! No one can resist."

"Your games aren't even games!" I clenched my fist, "Just leave us alone."

"Well that's not very nice," Anna cried walking up to me. "I was beginning to like you!" she yelled as she picked me up by the top of my head with her top left arm and slammed me to the ground.

"Crap," I stuttered, as my bones felt crushed under the rubble that used to be the library floor.

"Now Jamie, for the last time, where is that irresistible scent coming from, I know it's not you..." Anna stopped talking I didn't know why but I figured out it was because Otaku grabbed a chain from the metal workroom and wrapped it around Anna's neck.

"RUN!" Otaku yelled,

"Get the fuck off me you disgusting little rodents!" Anna yelled, trying to use all six arms to grab onto her,

"Jamie we need to go!" Misty yelled.

"I'm not leaving without Otaku!" I yelled and with that I grabbed onto Misty's arm, she disappeared, I don't know where and didn't care why but I after that I felt almost invincible, and as I was about to help Otaku I felt like I could rip Anna to shreds. Otaku pulled harder as she saw me walking in extreme anger at Anna, she must've known I wasn't ready to fuck around. With each tight pull Otaku did, it started to dig into Anna, I circled Anna and looked at her preoccupied arms trying to get at Otaku, this made it the perfect shot. I charged at my fullest speed at Anna's back and I jumped kicked Anna's back just after Otaku placed her feet on Anna's shoulders.

This is what did it, this is what made it possible. With the kick the force was strong enough to severe Anna's head at where the chain was. As though in slow-motion Anna's head flew across room blood dripping all over the floor. We did it, we did it, and I walked towards Otaku and hugged her,

"We did it!" I told her, in enjoyment. I saw Misty,

"Misty we did it!" I said to her and hugged her, held her tight.

"You son of a bitch!" I heard coming from someone, "How dare you defile my body!" it was Anna coming from the ground her head, reforming, growing, just like her arms started to grow in more places.

"I think we should run." I whispered,

"MURDER, MURDER THEM ALL!" Anna shouted. Then I heard a crash through the window, it was a chair followed by Wendy,

"Time to finish a game," She yelled, but with a slight chuckle.