Chapter 61: Kingdom of Fairy Tale, Knowledge and Life Warm Welcome

I know you shouldn't break the fourth wall while writing, although this is still technically my diary and these events already happened. But telling you in more detail requires me to break this fourth wall. I mean as a personal thought I was horrified and I felt that I needed a camera to look at when I saw the mess they called the Market. When I walked towards the grey washed out castle there were many materialistic objects being sold and traded in the market place. The peasants looked poor, sad and wise. Everyone seemed to be aged to some degree, and each age group tended to stay with the same age group. The sections were split up as so.

Kids stayed in a district, this district was known as Kin District, I heard about this place once from Mellissa when she was pretending to be imaginary. When she was younger, they couldn't decide where to put her, she was an inbetweener, she neither fitted in with kin district or the fiend district. So the labeled her as a Kin even when her characteristics showed differently. This is why Fable chose her as an apprentice. The Kin district are filled with knowledgeable children and each one has a different approach to life. Quite of few tried pickpocketing me

The Fiend District, these were teens. The were mostly older than many Kin district occupants and they hated anyone who mixed up the two. That's why Mellissa was so different she was an outlier in the group. The teens all looked greyer than the rest, some at really bright vibrant makeup to make them pop out. They all seemed to be very smart but at the sametime arrogant to whom they were. Their district was located near the library of the city.

The Grin District is where the middle aged were kept. At grin district it was highly noticeable that this is where they expressed their abilities. All the rest tend to hide what they can do. There isn't much of a reason for it though they just like hiding. They were located near a police station, as if this was the ruins of an old city, the police station was broken down, and completely incompatible to withstand anything.

The Plague District, stained with the elderly is what the others recommended me to reveal to them. They were a sweet bunch, always so kind and wanting to do anything to help. They cared for livestock and farm land. They seemed tired and deserted. They were the only ones to tell me what's happening with the Kingdom.

"Civil War."

Fable was being challenged by his own people, they were thirsty for the throne he's been sitting on for thousands of years. That knowledgeable man has been there for too long, you can hear some people whisper. It's as if someone had injected the Kingdom with envy. No one knows how to stop the war. The elderly know how much better it was before the war, peaceful Fable intended to help everyone. But the Cheks they found a way to manipulate the Demons of Fairy Tale. That knowledge wasn't the answer that the Kingdom could be better. This ideology of splitting the districts caused poverty and the Kingdom to rot, emphasising the manipulation that now the country could be better.

It isn't my place to help here...

This isn't my story... Not the one I can help, not the one Fable wants me to write.