Chapter 47:??? - A Walkthrough

Now walking through a tree wasn't the biggest issue in my opinion. Oh no it was the thing which came after that, I appeared to be walking upside down above the Kingdom of Gluttony in the middle of the sky. I could see everything upside down. Nothing like a fresh batch of motion sickness to brush up my mood.

"Why is this place so confusing?" I asked Jimmy, as he stared at me blandly, "Why can't they have street signs or something?" Although how convenient that would be, it didn't seem there was any roads. As I looked closely at my feet I realised that underneath the musky clouds was actually grass, an entire field actually. The grass was however not very appealing, it was mostly just burnt out or grey, nobody takes care of gardening around here. Jimmy followed the orange grass patches, obviously knowing his way around I followed him deeper into the clouds. I descended down this hill, upside down, and when I looked up back into them it felt as though I was right side up. Everything seemed to be right side up. As if this was right way the entire time, which I came to realisation... I was upside down to begin with.

I continued to walk through the underworld, the crunchy grass beneath my boots somehow felt soothing to the cold, and we finally reached what seemed to be the next kingdom. But what kingdom was it?

"Hey Jimmy should we check it out?" I laughed as Jimmy the Killick started to behave like a domestic dog, sticking his tongue out panting, "What do you eat anyway?" Why am I talking to this thing? People are going to think I'm crazy.

I began to walk towards this new kingdom, it seemed kind of small. It was designed like a small castle. There were two pillars on each side, both with what seemed as if sentries were placed up there. They hesitated to open the front gate which seemed to be made out of rubies, all crystallised in red. The walls of the castle like gate seemed to be a different shade of red, faded with same grey. Once the gate finally opened I walked in, with Jimmy. And what I found inside wasn't what I expected at all.

There standing on a ruby platform in the small centre of this tiny inside of the castle, only illuminated by a small glimmering light was Misty. It was Misty in red and black Lingerie, her blue hair wet with steam streaming off, as if she was just coming out of a hot steamy shower.

"Jamie, you came!"