Ch.3

•jay POV•

A/N: can you guys please vote & COMMENT. I wanna know if you guys truly like this story & where it's going ❤️

I woke up to my blinds wide open & the sun beaming in my face. I stretched & laid there for another 5 minutes thinking about what happened last night. After the light skinned woman turned me down I decided to get a dance from one of the girl at the club but shit wasn't the same, her ass looked like two lava lamps and ma wasn't even pretty  so I to bounced.

I got up to take a shower and did my hygiene routine. I didn't wanna smell like liquor and pussy.

Today is Saturday so I'm picking up my sisters daughter, Peyton & taking her with me to a basketball game. Im a physical therapist & even though most people come to me after the fact of getting hurt my company thinks it's Safer to be at events like these just in case.

I was on the clock I but was allowed to dress in my own style for the game. I invited ty ty & Emory to go with me since I knew nothing about the two teams I would be watching. there's this kid named "Braxton" I heard he's the young stephen curry so ima check him out while I'm there.

 there's this kid named "Braxton" I heard he's the young stephen curry so ima check him out while I'm there

I hoped in my car putting my phone on the charger, driving to my sister Andrea's house to pick up Peyton.
I got out & I knocked on the door. I was welcomed by my sister Andrea with a smile on her face.

"Wassup drea" I said hugging her. She hugged me back and handed me Peyton's bag "hey bro, I miss you" she said rubbing her hand over my fresh cut.

"I miss you too, where's P" I question before she yelled "Peyton!!! Uncle jay jay is here" as soon as she said that a small shadow came around the corner

"Jay jay!!!" She squealed, running into my arms so I could pick her up "hey munchkin I missed you" i said smiling up at her "I missed you more" she said holding my face to kiss both my cheeks

"Alright say bye to mommy so we can go" I told her "bye mommy!" She said rushing her words practically pulling me out the door. I chuckled "alright drea I'll be back Monday morning before work" she simply nodded & we left to get in the car.