Ch.15

•bey POV•

Me and Nicki were in the middle of fitting someone for a dress when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" "um ms.knowles, A man by the name of mr.carter is here to see you" my assistant Bailey said.

I smiled wide "okay thank you, send him up" I said going back to work.

Soon enough I felt someone enter the room and it was my lovely boyfriend.

I got up off my knees before walking up kissing his lips "mm hey baby" I said rubbing his shoulder

"Hey baby, you look good" he complemented while rubbing my sides "but I don't know about you showing all this skin, turn around for me" he said.

I turned around looking back and his eyes popped out of his head while looking down at my ass. I giggled.

"Damn...yea, no more tight skirts unless it's in the house" he chuckled and lightly slapped my ass.

"Yall think y'all slick. I see y'all over there being nasty. Little hormonal ass children" Nicki mumbled while measuring the girls sleeve.

"Shut up nic" I laughed wrapping my arms around jay's neck. "Baby you on your lunch break yet? I made reservations" jay asked.

"Awe y'all are so cute, I can't even get a text back" the lady getting measured said, we all laughed.

"Um Nicki would it be to much if I g-"
She cut me off.

"Girl if you don't getcho yellow ass outta here and get some food with your man" she waved me off.

"Awee thank you NyQuil" I came over to her to kiss her cheek "mhmm" she mumbled.

"I love y'all, use protection" she looked up winking. "We love you too" me and jay laughed before walking out the door.

We made it to the car and drove to the restaurant "so how has your day been so far baby" he asked me while driving.

"It's be going good especially since I got a morning motivation from last night" I smirked looking at him.

He chuckled, I told him about the rest of my day while he told me about his before parking & getting out. We held hands as we walked into the restaurant sitting down.