Ch.11

•jay POV•

"Jay he's been up there for 3 hours already, what the fuck do you mean give him alittle more time" Bey yelled at me lifting her head off my chest.

It had been almost 4 hours since all of that stuff went down with cadence. he ended up rushing over to his car getting in & leaving while we all tried to get Braxton to come out his room. Eventually the girls left because it was getting late. now it's almost 10.

Yea I had to work in the morning and it was getting late but I wasn't leaving till I made sure BOTH, bey & Braxton were okay.

"Bey he's a boy he doesn't want anyone seeing him crying or hurt. He just wants to be alone right now" I said rubbing her arm and down.

"Baby, I wanna talk to him...I just wanna go check on him then I'll come right back down here" she said with pleading eyes.

"Alright, alright go" I said letting her up. I already knew Braxton wasn't going for it.

I heard her knocking on his door from downstairs "Braxton, baby? Can you please open the door" she said in a calming tone.

"Mom please, I just want to take a nap. I really don't wanna be bothered"

"Baby you've been taking a nap for 3 hours" she said. I heard her trying to open the door.

"Oh hell no! Braxton listen now I'm trynna be nice, and be in white mommy mode but you don't lock NO DAMN DOORS IN MY HOUSE. Fix this shit before I put ah cap in ya ass" she yelled from outside of his door.

"Mom PLEASE!! I just wanna be alone" he said. His voice cracked. I jogged upstairs to bey.

"Baby just let him chill for tonight" I said grabbing her arm. She had tears in her eyes but looked away from me.

"What if I try to talk to him?" I asked trying to make her feel better.

"Jay I'm his mother. If he's not going to talk to me he's not going to talk to you" she waved me off.

"Let's test that theory" I knocked on his door "Aye B it's me, can we talk" I asked outside of the door.

"You bringing my mom" he asked.
"Nah she gone stay out here. It's just me" I said with my hands in my pocket.

I heard the door unlock. I looked at bey and she looked surprised as hell. I just chuckled before walking in.

I shut the door walking up and sitting on his bed next to him. "You alright man?" I said looking at him.

"I mean yea i guess..." he had his head down looking at the floor.

"Nah you not, talk to me man come on you know you can" I said.

"If I do...you won't leave me like my dad did?" He asked looking in my eyes.

"Man no. Of course not B. Listen, any harm or pain cadence has caused to you and your mom I would NEVER even think about doing to y'all. If anything I wanna give y'all the world" I spoke.

"I know it's hard to believe but I love you and your mom. Y'all are apart of my life now, that's how it's staying. No matter the relationship me and your mom have imma always be here for you if you need me" I explained.

"I love you to jay. I know I acted like a little bitch but me and my momma have been through so much with him...she doesn't deserve that I mean for him to hide TWO kids from us for so long is just wrong ya know?" he said shaking his head.