Ch.17

Sadly, You guys didn't reach the goal for the last chapter but I haven't updated in 2 days so I decided to be nice😂.

•jay POV•

"So she really mad huh?" Braxton asked as I stretched his leg.

It was Friday & I haven't talked to my baby since Wednesday when everything went down.

Of course she came home when I was here with Braxton but she would either make me leave as soon as she walked in or walked straight to her room, slamming & locking the door.

Since it was the start of the weekend I was hoping she would talk to me when she came home. I tried calling and texting her but she just declines and reads them.

"Yea. Yesterday I tried going to her job but Nicki wasn't having it so I just sent her flowers today. I hope she's calm down because I miss her" I said.

I felt like a little bitch talking about how much I missed my woman to her son.

"Well I mean if you think about it, she has nothing to be mad over but then again shes extra and exaggerates about everything so" Braxton said turning the game on.

"Yea but I feel like she's mad because she told me not to go out with her and I did anyways. And I mean the kiss lasted for a quick second but I should have pulled away but I was in shock" I explained while he nodded.

"Plus I could tell she was embarrassed because we were at a really elegant restaurant. But I didn't even mean for it to go down like that" I said rubbing my waves.

Braxton understood where I was coming from and I was glad he did. We talked and watch the game till we heard the door open to the face I've been missing for the past 2 days.

 We talked and watch the game till we heard the door open to the face I've been missing for the past 2 days

"Hey ma" Braxton said "hey baby" she came over to kiss his head then went back over to the steps.

I turned my head to her bitting my lip, damn she looked so fucking good.

"Eye problem?" She asked taking off her shades.

Yea. Ima have to give her some dick when she back to normal. This smart ass mouth not gone work.

"I can't look at my fine ass woman? Damn" I said getting up off the couch.

She looked behind her "hmp! Where she at?" She said looking around.

"Right here" I said hugging and kissing all up on her neck and face.

"Moveeeee shawnnnn" She whinnied trying not to smile & rolling her eyes while she moved her head to the side giving me more access to give her pecks on her neck.

"Come on ma, gimme ah kiss" I said licking and kissing her ear.

"Hell nah" she chuckled and pushed me back before walking upstairs.