Ch.26

•Jay POV•

"Babyyyyy do you really have to go" bey spoke as she hugged my waist tightly.

I chuckled "yes baby, yes I do. I promise I'll be back next week, now gimme some" I said looking down at her.

She leaned up to peck my lips but a peck turned into a makeout session that cause her to wrap her arms around me and my hands to grip her ass.

I smacked it hard and she bit her lip "don't make me late for this trip because you trying to get nasty girl" she giggled before wiping my lip.

"Mr.carter, your first class seat is ready" the flight attendant spoke.

"Alright thank you" I turned to bey and Braxton.

"I love y'all" I spoke.

"I love you too dad" Braxton said sadly while hugging me.

I think he took the news worst then bey. He did NOT want me to leave.

"I hope your business trip goes good" his head hung low.

"Aye it's okay B, I told you ima bring my game so we can talk and I can still beat yo ass even if I'm 9 hours away" I joked.

He smiled before hugging me tightly.

me & Braxton got done talking I saw bey just standing in the back playing with her fingers.

I pulled her by her hand and lifted her chin up "you know I love you with all of me right?" I spoke.

She nodded "and I love you more, that's why I don't want you to go" she frowned.

I kissed her lips then her neck up to her ear "when I come back I promise ima show you how much I missed you while I was on this trip" I whispered.

She repositioned her self crossing her left leg over her right.

She nodded before passionately kissing me.

We finally said our goodbyes and I hopped on my plane.

I called my mother and family to tell them I was off. Of course bey called every 5 minutes to check on me. I thought it was cute. After about a hour of sitting on the plane I started to drift off to sleep till my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Oh wassup baby....yea yea I'm on the way there now" I spoke it to the phone.

"I can't wait either, I haven't seen you and the kids in so long" I said with a smile.

•bey POV•

"Ma, I miss dad" Braxton said looking at his phone.

"Awe I know baby, I miss him too but I don't wanna think about it" he nodded as I drove to my mothers house.