Ch.27

•Bey POV•

*continued on from last chapter*

I stepped away from the hug "Bryan I really can't believe it's you...I-I'm..wow" I couldn't even speak.

"I know, I miss you so much" he put his hands on my sides as they traveled to my stomach.

He pulled his hands away quickly "wait ar-....your- pre" his eyes grew wide.

"Um yea" I smiled looking down "I'm pregnant" I said.

"By cand-" he tried to get out.

"FUCK NO!" I said quickly "oh I'm sorry I-i didn't mean to-"

I chuckled "it's fine it's fine, but no I'm actually in a good healthy relationship with this guy name jay" I smiled thinking about my baby.

"Oh..okay" I saw the sadness in his eyes "so um where is he at now?" He asked.

"Oh um he's on a business trip with his job" I spoke with a smile.

"A business trip?" He raised his eyebrow. I nodded my head slowly but surely "riiiiight" he said.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" I raised my eyebrow and looked him up and down.

"Nothing bey. But um I miss you and Braxton, the last time I saw him he was only 3, we should really catch up" he spoke.

"....I don't know if jay would like that bryan" I said

"Bey you know we were friends first and always will be, I'm sure you need some help around the house while this jay is gone so I wanna be there for you" he spoke.

"You always were a great helper" I chuckled while blushing.

"You know it" he spoke with a smile "let me get your address and I'll come over till your man gets back" he said.

I was skeptical about it at first but I gave it to him then we hugged and said our good byes.

It was only 7 something so I picked up some food and made my way home. Bryan said he would be here by 8 so I made sure everything was straighten up before sitting down to rub my belly and eat my food.

Me and Bryan went to the same college and dated my last 3 years. He was everything I wanted. He reminded me so much of jay. The only reason we broke up is because when college ended I was working on my own company and he went off to the military.

It was so hard for me to let him go. I was in love with him, our relationship was nothing but good memories. Of course at first he was so confused to why we never had sex, he even accused me of cheating at on him point but I wasn't.

After that, we broke up for like a month but that was it. He didn't even care that I already had a son, he loved playing with Braxton when I would take him around my family.

I was in love with him and even after he left I was. After about 4 more years I didn't talk to Bryan because I thought he died so I started messing back around with cadence. Of course that didn't work so I let every one go.

That when I became the 'stuck up business woman who is about nothing but her son and work' I went on a few dates by that was only because Kelly and Nicki felt the need to do it for me. Other than that, I wasn't trying to find a man.

I wasn't even trying to give jay a chance but look where we are now...happy and in love.

•Jay POV•

I woke up from a nap in my hotel room, checking my phone. Bey hadn't called me in about an hour which was weird because every 5 minutes she was asking me was I okay.