Ch.33

Heyyy guys( y'all better say it back😂) I'm back, y'all about to be on my ass because it's been two weeks butttt...🌚 enjoy sweeties💀🤗-yaya

•Bey POV•

"Just Tell me" jay pouted as he sat at the end of the bed while I walked into our closet.

"No Shawn, you'll find out soon enough. Now stop asking me" I sorted through the clothes for later.

We had been back from Hawaii for about two weeks now and I'm currently 7 months pregnant so it was finally time for the general revel party even though we waited kind of late to do everything.

"Come on baby, pleaseeee" jay got up off the bed and walked behind me, pressing his front against my ass while I bent down.

He leaned down kissing my neck and behind my ear while I let out a moan. He was trying to convince me to tell him the gender of the baby.

"Mmmm stop baby, come on there's people on the way" I moaned lowly as he put his hands into my boy shorts & rubbed my clit slowly.

"mmmm shit" I bit my lip looking at his hand

"You like that princess?" He whispered in my ear in a deep & demanding voice.

"Mm yes..fuck, like that" I breathlessly said. I slowly closed my eyes while he stuck one finger in.

"Fuck baby, that feels so gooood" I moaned out

"Yea? mmm You gonna tell daddy, baby?" He sucked on my neck probably leaving a hickey.

"Mm ahh....no" I moaned

"No?" He stopped and leaned up from my neck.

"Yep, no! Thanks for that though jay jay" I giggled before moving his hand and walking out the closet.

Before I could make it out he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back.

"You think that's funny huh? Ima handle yo ass later, you understand me?" He pulled my hair back, making me look at him while he choked me.

I bit my lip and smiled "mmm yes" I said

"Yes what?" His grip around my neck got tighter.

"mmmm yes daddy" I grabbed his hand and put the finger that was in me, in my mouth and sucked on it before walking away.

He slapped my ass "fucking freak" I heard him mumbled and I smirked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Child you need to go sit down, I got this" I heard my mom say as I went behind her and changed the decorations how I wanted them

"Tina hush because you don't got anything but that Botox in yo face" Solange mumbled before my mom slapped her across her neck