Ch.36

Bey POV*

*two month later*

"Okay and she likes her milk room temperature, not hot and she takes naps more at five, not six and she farts only when-"

"Giselle would you shut the hell up and go already, I got this. You act like I didn't raise two children of my own child" my momma said as she tried to take blue out of my hands.

"Wait wait" I grabbed her back "bye mommas, I love you" I repeatedly kissed her cheek, saying goodbye for like the 6 time.

"Bitch stop giving my niece all them damn kisses. She don't want your fat neck ass all up in her face" Nicki said as she took blue out my hands to kiss her.

"I know this heffa is not about to cry" Kelly looked at me, making everyone else do the same.

I actually was, we were supposed to be going to the bridal shower that Nicki and Kelly planned for me. I was told people were already there but it was killing me to leave my little blue bear.

She's been me and jay's attention for the past month. We're so in love with her it makes no sense. Jay was actually worse then me when it came to leaving her for his party. Tyty literally had to drag him away from us. They might be doing the same to me.

"I'm not crying" I sniffed "Ima just miss my baby, That's all" I smiled looking at her.

"Alright time to go to grandma T-T And away from your long neck mom-my" Nicki said so it rhymed.

"Come on bitch let's go" Nicki and Kelly grabbed my hand while I turned back to look at my mom and my baby in the door way.

I saw her pull out her phone with blue in her hand "hi it's corny joke time" I heard and rolled my eyes.

We drove about 20 minutes to where the party would be hosted. Nicki and Kelly talked most of the way while I pouted and crossed my arms the whole ride.

"Bitch I know these six weeks bout up and you're really about to make me call jay fat lip ass and make him give you some act right hoe" Nicki said as she turned to look at me then back at the road.

"Maybe we need to take her ass back to the zoo with the giraffes in her natural habit and she'll act like she got some sense" Kelly laughed and I shot her a death stare.

"Y'all ain't shit" I said getting out the parked car.

"Never will be, boo" they both said before we all laughed.

I walked in looking around with A shook look on my face because the set up was so beautiful.

I turned to Nicki, Kelly and Solange who were now all sitting together

"Thank youuu" I ran up to them giving them big hugs and they all kissed my cheeks.

I spoke to everyone and gave many hugs. It was so many of my friends there that I didn't even know they could get in contact with.

Someone told me to go look at the decorations then started laughing and I gave them a confused look before I slowly walked around the set up.