Ch.28

•Bey POV•

It was around 6 at night and I was currently in the movie room watching a comedy with Braxton.

He was babysitting Peyton earlier so he kept dozing off till I told him to just go ahead to sleep.

I watched the rest of the movie by myself. Texting jay in between it.

After the whole cheating thing in the hotel room I decided to give him apology head before I left and we talked on the phone for hours when I got back home.

He has 2 more days till he comes back home and I'm so excited, i miss my baby so much

As of Brian, we've been seeing each other for a week now. Braxton's ankle is so much better now so Anytime he goes out and I'm here by myself Brian will come check on me.

Surprisingly he hasn't tried anything. I mean he has tried to talk about us getting back together, I didn't necessarily speak on it but I did listen to what he had to say.

I heard a knock at the door so I went up to open the it, I smile spread across my face.

"Wassup BB!" Brian said bringing me in for a hug.

"Hey Brian how are you?" I asked with   Smile "I'm fine beautiful" he looked at me.

I smiled letting him in but before I could close the door a foot was in between it.

"TUH" somebody knocked "OPEN THE DA FUCK UP" I heard Nicki say while solange and Kelly laughed.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Oh bitch don't do that like you not happy to see us, damn witcha ole fat neck ass lookin like a waffle cone" solange said before chopping my throat with her hand.

"Girl when I say I'm so tir-oh shit Issa snack in here" Nicki yelled.

"Shit...and I'm bout to eat it" Kelly smirked referring to Brian.

"Would y'all shut the hell up...that's Brian" I said trying to spark their memory.

"Wait the one you dated in college?" Kelly asked.

"Yes you dumbasses" I shook my head.

"OHHHHH MISTA MILITARY" Solange said smirking while folding her arms and raising her eyebrows.

He waved nervously to them "um hey Nicki, Kelly and solange. It's nice to see y'all again" he spoke.

"Mhmmm they said" I knew they all still felt some type of way because he left me and I was sad for the longest time and they tried to help me get through it.

"Bey, baby you playing a dangerous game. You know how jay is about you. you better stop this shit before he come back"

"And ram it in the cat" Nicki mumbled with a snicker.

I rolled my eyes "y'all jay is fine, no he doesn't know that Brian is here BUT he'll be back in two days and the only reason Brian is here is to help me cause jay can't" I explained

"He better not be helping with anything in that damn bedroom" solange spoke.

I let out a groan "Why are y'all even here?"

"First of all baltimore you can shut that shit up because we came to check on yo lil yellow ass" Nicki spoke.

"Yea but we see you already got a doctor around here to keep you hot" Kelly narrowed her eyes to Brian.

"Okay and that AR got a heat sensor" solange said. "Don't fuck with my sister. That's all jay's" she said before walking out the door.

I ran to give her a hug and told her mean ass that I loved her.