Ch.25

•Bey POV•

"Baby you got everything?"  Jay asked as we got out the car. I nodded.

After our fun weekend I decided that I needed to go ahead and schedule an appointment at the clinic to see about the baby.

"Come on pey" I smiled grabbing her hand and jay's

We walked into the clinic to the front desk. The woman told me that they would soon call my name so me,pey and jay sat down.

Jay sat down beside me immediately putting his hand on my stomach like it was nothing. He has been doing this since he found out I was pregnant.

He rubbed it and kissed the side of my neck "I love you baby" he spoke looking in my eyes.

"I love you too daddy" I said jokingly and giggling.

"Ew yuck! Auntie BB! Why did you call uncle jayjay daddy?" Peyton said looking up from my phone

"Because that's my name when I'm deep in that pu-" my eyes grew wide & I punched his arm while he just chuckled.

"Beyoneche knowles?" We saw the doctor come out. I gave her a stressful smile before getting up.

Meanwhile jay was laughing at the way she pronounced my name.

"Shut the hell up Corey" I whispered.

The lady took us to the back of the room she had me do a few normal things and I filled out some paper work.

"Alright ms.knowles if I could get you to just lay back for me" she said.

I laid back on the bed as she lifted up my shirt "dad would you like to do it?" She asked with a smile.

I've never seen jay hop up so quick, it was cute that he was so anxious when it came to the baby.

He kissed my forehead before rubbing the gel on my stomach so the doctor could do an ultrasound.

She studied her screen before finally speaking "welp ms.knowles you are infact three and a half weeks pregnant, congratulations" she said with a smile.

She move the screen towards us to show the baby.

I looked up at her remembering when I first found out and let the tears fall, I was so thankful I was going to be having a baby especially with the man I love. I looked up to see jay starring at the screen with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face.

"That's our baby, baby" he said and we both did a small chuckle while rubbing our eyes.

She soon enough, she got the jell off my stomach and started telling me everything I needed to do to keep the baby healthy.

I wanted to ask a lot of questions but it seem like jay kept beating me to it. I mean like every time she would get on a different subject of the baby jay would have a question or comment about the right way we needed to do things. He was really trying to figure out everything and do it the right way.

We soon left out of the appointments headed to Chick-fil-a to get some food. It was about 12:30 so we decided we go surprise Braxton with some lunch at school since it was his first day back.

They called him down and as soon as Peyton saw him she ran as fast as she could into his arms.

"Heyyyyy bestie" Braxton said twirling her around and kissing her head.

He gave me a hug then jay before he took his food "thank y'all" he spoke.

"No problem baby, how's everything going?" I asked looking down at his ankle.