Ch.18

•bey POV•

"Y'all I'm scared as hell" I said into the phone.

I was currently getting dressed to go to jay's annual 4th of July cookout to met his family.

"Girl calm down they will love you just as much as jay does, with yo Fatass head" Kelly said.

"Right, who doesn't love them some yoncé" Nicki hyped.

I nodded trying to calm myself down
"Okay, what do y'all think about this"
I did at little spin showing them my outfit.

I nodded trying to calm myself down"Okay, what do y'all think about this"I did at little spin showing them my outfit

"Yessss ma'am YOU BETTER FUCK IT UP BESTIEE" they both yelled looking at me through the phone.

I giggled while fixing my hair.

"Looking like that y'all might not make it to momma carter's house" Nicki said sticking her tongue out.

"Shut up Nic" I laughed before I heard the door open.

"Damn baby" jay said coming over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Ooouuu Kelly they finna get they freak on, what I tell you bitch" I heard Nicki whisper.

"I know hoe! Shhh you gotta be quiet, maybe we can hear what they saying...or doing" I knew these bitches were smirking.

I looked at jay & he was smiling while shaking his head.

"Y'all dumb hoes are on pause not mute, learn how to work FaceTime. y'all acting like Tina ass" I said laughing.

"Shit! She caught us! I told ya black ass to be quiet" I Kelly said as she came on the camera.

"Heyyyy jayyy" they both said while smiling & waving at him.

I rolled my eyes cracking a smile
"Hey, how y'all doing?" He said kissing my neck & sitting his head on my shoulder.

"We good, better now that we know you rocking it till waterfalls" Nicki teased.

"Andddd now its time to hang up. see this is why we can't ever have a regular conversation with y'all" I said picking my phone up.

"Whatever bitch, have fun. Let the family know that ass is wife material" Kelly said.

I laughed before saying I loved them & hung up.

"Baby you look good" I said going over to the bed where he was sitting & pecking his lips.