Ch.21

•jay POV•

"What else happened after that?" I asked as I rubbed Braxton's back as he told us what happened when he caught them.

"Well then she kicked me in my stomach and held a knife to my ne-" he tried to explain.

"SHE DID WHAT??" Bey nearly yelled, I knew someone up the road could probably heard her.

At the exact moment nicki pulled up and I saw her, kelly, solange & ms. Tina get out the car.

"Now somebody better tell me what the fuck is going before I raise all hell" nicki said getting out while slamming her car door.

"LISTEN, ima nigga and y'all five 0 but don't be fooled. I'm not like them people on them Instagram videos ILL GIVE YOU A REASON TO TAKE MY ASS TO JAIL" Solange yelled at the first police officer she spotted.

"Where that bitch at & her Be-be ass kids" Kelly said about to walk up the house steps.

"Nah Kells, it's okay. We can't go in just yet, but it's fine because as soon as that bitch come out the house that ass is MINE" I looked beside me to see bey smiling shaking her head while looking down.

"Baby are-are you okay?" I tried to grab her hand but she snapped her neck right to my hand like she was going to bite it off.

"Shawn, baby? Please just...shhh right now. Okay? Okay" I nodded hesitantly.

Her leg was bouncing up and down fast I was scared to even touch it.

Suddenly the front door opened to Melissa & the girls in the hands of the police with handcuffs on all three of them.

But before I realized it bey, nicki, Solange went after all 3 of them.

Bey was beating the shit out Melissa, nicki kicking one of the twins and Solange was dragging the other one.

Bey look like she was the one who needed to be assisted first because Melissa was crying out for help with blood on her face. 2 police tried to pull bey off but she wasn't budging.

Them niggas was big as hell too and they still couldn't get her off.

I went over to get bey up I pulled her up by her waist but she dragged malissa with her.

"Yeah bitch, talk that shit now. Fucking pathetic ass. If you ever touch my fucking son again I will fucking kill you. You ms.puff, under the sea, lookin ass bitch" bey said still hitting her and then kick the DOG SHIT out of her, knocking her back to the grass leaving her unconscious.

"LET ME GO! LET ME THE FUCK GO SHAWN! She just acting like she hurt but she gone know what the fuck I'm really bout when that ass dead. Let me GOO!!" she said punching my arms.

I put her behind me "aye girl! Listen to me" I grabbed her wrist "if that bitch is dead your going to have to go to jail and we don't need that so calm yo ass down alright?"

I knew she could tell I wasn't playing so she just nodded her head while looking at the ground.

Ive seen bey fight before but not like this, this time..she went in.

Meanwhile Nicki and Solange were still beating the twins asses while Kelly and ms.tina Keyed & bashed in the Windows of their car.

The police soon pulled nicki and Solange off the girls. They were covered in grass and looked a mess while nic & solo looked the same while gaining their composer.

"Next time you try to fuck with my sista ima cut you and ya daddy balls off, you man looking ass bitch" solo yelled.

"Yo-you're the one w-who is acting like a man the w-way you hit me, you're pr-probably gay" one of the twins said trying to talk through a bleeding lip.