Ch.7

A/N: Just because I love y'all and people kept threatening me to update again lmfaooo😂❤️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bitch iknowyoufuckinlyin" nicki screamed, laughing into the phone.

It was 9 o'clock and I was on my way home after seeing the movie with jay. Now I was on the phone telling nicki about all that happened.

"Yes girl, I mean punch the DOG SHIT outta cadence then grabbed the hell out my neck and kissed me. nicki I wanted to fuck him so bad" I said whining & laughing at the same time.

"Girl you should've. god knows you need it. Uptight ass" she mumbled.

"Speaking of that, hows the dusting coming down there" she said giggling. I was bout to hang up on this bitch.

"Nicki just because you short as hell and built like the mouse off of ratatouille doesn't mean I won't put the paws on you" I said pulling into my drive way.

She smacked her lips "I know you not fucking talking you refrigerator banana built ass bitch" she said laughing.

"Whatever bitch. I'm bout to put all this shit down and take a shower. Bye Nickolet" I said laughing and getting out.

"Bye Brandon, love youu" she said hanging up.

I hoped in the shower for a good 45 minutes. After doing that I went to check on Braxton. He said he's feeling better but all he does is sleep. Which was regular even when he wasn't hurt.

I kissed his forehead. I headed out his room and into mine of course me and jay texted for good little minute till he start getting a little freaky.

Jayjay❤️: that's good. But um when we kissed earlier, don't think I didn't hear that lil moan you did.👀

My lil baby Bey🤩😍: and if I did?🤣

Jayjay❤️: You'll see eventually. that lil ass moan ain't gone be nothing compared to when I really were yo little ass out. Ima be deep in yo shit baby🤦🏾‍♂️🤤.

I was tewww shook. I had to throw my head back and look at the text again.

(A/N: y'all ever get a text like that^ where you gotta read it and be like "woahh" and put your head back then read it again cause same💀.

Eventually we stopped texting but I wasn't even sleepy anymore so I went to go grab my laptop...hopefully this is the last time I need to use "two fingers Fonda"

_______________________

•jay POV•

If was about 8:30 & I was currently heading out the door for work. They told us to be there early because we weren't really doing much work since these stupid seamstresses were coming.

I walked into my office putting my stuff down. Joining the others in the faculty room.

The meeting they had before the ladies got here was pretty boring. I was just ready to get this over with.

I was being measured on my pant leg by some women when I felt someone hug my waist from behind.

"Hi baby" I recognize that sweet southern accent. I turned around.

 I turned around