Ch.8

3 days later.

•jay POV•

I walked in the house after grabbing something to eat. I need some sleep because of the event that's happening tomorrow.

Over these past 3 days my life has consisted of seeing my baby pop up at my job, us getting to know each other. And me, later coming over to watch movies and hang out with her & Braxton.

Me & Braxton were becoming close & I loved it. I could tell bey did too by the way she watched us interact. He was just like her, funny, humble & someone you could talk to about anything.

We haven't done much since I fingered her that night in the kitchen, we mostly just make out & get a little touchy from time to time but nothing serious.

I wanted to ask bey would she be my date to award ceremony but in all honesty ah nigga was nervous to ask, but I figure I'd do it tonight.

I wanted to take her so we could eat dinner there then come back & I could eat her like I've been waiting to do.

I finally picked up my phone & FaceTimed her. She answer after the 3rd ring.

"Uh...hey baby" she said with the phone facing up.

"Wassup bae" I said. "Why you not in the camera? You got another nigga in there or somethin" I chuckled.

"No fool. you know I don't, I just got out the shower" she said picking up her phone but still not showing her face.

"Oh foreal? Damn I bet you look good as hell, lemme see" i said leaning up.

"There's nothing to see Shawn" she giggled & put the phone on her.

"Damn...why you gotta be so beautiful?" I licked my lips.

She giggled before blushing. She finally showed her whole body. She had on a longsee through shirt and some underwear.

"Damn baby, I'm bout to come over" she laughed "yea right" she said.

"You cold?" I asked. "A little, why?" She asked.

I moved my eyes down "yo nipples hard" I said smirking. "Damn I can't wait to suck on them" I mumbled.

She pulled the phone up & covered her face while she smiled.

"Don't be covering up your face. My mouth gone be sucking on em and that pussy so might as well let me get a pre-show. I mean shit you gone be looking at me while I do it anyway" I said. I knew she was wet.

"Whatcha thinking bout baby" I smirked looking at her. She was bitting her lip looking up at the ceiling.

"Shawn you really gone make me fuck you...You know that?" She shook her head.

"Wait huh? What you say" I said chuckling wanting her to repeat it.

"You heard me boy. Got me wet as hell after I just got out the shower and I'm by myself, all hot and horny"

I couldn't believe how blunt she was being. Damn.

"Well you know all this yours and you can get it whenever and however you want it" I said grabbing my dick & bitting my whole lip.

"Mmmm don't tease me daddy" she said looking in my eyes while sticking her middle finger in her mouth to suck on it.

This girl is a freak.

I laughed "oh yea I already see it now...ima have to fuck yo shit up" I said shaking my head & chuckling.

"But foreal baby, I wanted to ask you if you would come with me to the event tommorow" I said.