Ch.5

•bey POV•

The next morning I woke up with a mager headache and a crick in my neck from sleeping on the hospital couch.

I got up to use that bathroom while looking in mirror. I noticed I had dry tear stains on my checks. I splashed my face with some water & finished using the bathroom.

When I was I done I made my way back over to the couch to sit down. Braxton was still sleeping so I pulled my phone off the charger checking it. It was only 8:30 in the morning & Everyone was blowing me up so I decided to respond.

Jay🧡: good morning beautiful, I hope you slept okay. Let me know if you need anything, text me back when you get up🤦🏾‍♂️💕.

I smiled reading the text message before responding.

Beyoncé😍: good morning jay. thank you for checking in on me I appreciate it. I'll call you in a little❤️.

I scrolled down seeing my other messages people had sent me while I was asleep.

Tina turn up💕👭: hi baby is everything alright? Call me later. I just want to make sure you're okay.

Killa Kellzz😚:how's my nephew doing hoe. You got me over here stressin, finna pop this baby out right now just come check on him.

I chuckled at Kelly, responding then kept scrolling.

Slick Sol💜: bitch wake up and come get my nephew sperm donor. up at Nicki house looking for you like he a damn detective. Ima give him something to find once my foot so far up his ass he can't find it.

Bestfriend nic nac❤️: bitch tell me why Cadence dumbass just came up here asking & lookin for you. He lost his damn mind and that's the only shit he needs to be looking for👎🏽

Braxton's sperm donor🚮: aye yo bey what hospital y'all at???

I looked at the text message while rubbing my temples & sighing. Cadence does the absolute most.

I eventually called my mother then texted both Nicki and solange.

Bey🐝❤️:y'all I'm sorry about him. He doesn't know how to act. he just mad cause I told his bitch ass he can't be around B anymore. Dead beat ass mf. My bad nick, I'll call y'all later ❤️🤦🏽‍♀️

After texting Nicki I put my phone back down Forgetting about calling jay and cadence. I quickly laid back. I think I might go home to change before Braxton wakes up. It was to early for all this.

•Jay POV•

I woke up with Peyton in my arms. After leaving bey last night I came to pick up Peyton then headed back to my house.

I carefully slide her to the other side of  the bed to get up & grabbing my phone going to the kitchen to fix me & pey some breakfast.

I looked at the message Beyoncè sent me about an hour ago. I wanted to call her but I didn't wanna seem needy even tho I wanted to talk to her.

I put my phone down fixing up some breakfast. As soon I was I done my phone started ringing.

It was job "hello" I put it on speaker while fixing our plates. "Ah hello Shawn, it's Lauren from the office, I was informing that you would have a new patient starting Monday. He's currently in the hospital but he'll be removed later on this afternoon if you would like to go talk to the guardian about the hours and pay" I nodded my head understanding.