Ch.32

•bey POV•

"Im so happy for you guys, I told Shawn this was a good idea but I knew his stupid ass would have to make it into a joke. That boy can't never take nothing seriously I swear" I heard ms.gloria say through the phone.

I giggled "yes, I was so scared and confused. But I'm happy he did it and it went that way because he has made me the happiest woman in the world" I said referring to the proposal while looking at my ring.

I saw jay come out the bathroom in only a towel with water dripping down his body.

I bit my lip as I listen to momma gloria speak about being sorry that she couldn't make it because she was sick.

"Momma, you know it's fine we completely understand" I said with a smile as I watched jay walk over to me.

He bent down kissing my neck and grabbing on my plumb boobs.

I pulled the phone down to my shoulder "baby stop, your momma is on the phone" I whisper but he didn't stop, he just went harder on my neck.

"I'm so ready to see you guys when y'all come back, you're planning the baby shower right?" She asked me.

"Um...ye-yea I was plan-planning on it" I stuttered as jay sucked on my neck and collar bone, I'm sure he was leaving hickeys

"And where the hell is my big lipped ass son" She asked.

I laughed but it quickly turned into a low moan that I was hoping she didn't catch.

"He's ri-right here trying to harass me with these croissants he calls lips" I spoke into the phone.

He stopped and moved from my neck while looking at me, he mouthed "you ain't shit" with a laugh and pecked my lips.

"I swear he acts like a little hormonal teenager, tell him to leave my daughter alone" she said.

"Yea jay, leave me alone" I grabbed his dick through the towel while bitting my lip with a smirk because I knew he couldn't do anything back.

"Okay ma, well we'll call you later and all that good stuff" jay said as he took the phone out my hand and hung up.

"Now you know better than to tease me Mrs.carter" jay said in a seductive voice

"Mmm I don't know anything of the sort mr.carter, maybe you need to remind me" I leaned back on the bed pulling him with me as we kissed.

I pulled his dick out from under the towel, stroking it while we kissed.

He rubbed my clit before moving my panties to the side and teased me while about to put the tip of his dick in.

We heard a loud bang "YALL FAST ASSES BETTER GET THE HELL UP AND OUT THIS ROOM IN FIVE MINTUES. We need to eat breakfast and I know y'all hoes sitting up trying to eat eachother" we heard Nicki yell as we both stopped and blew a huff.

"Yasssss read them bitch!" I heard Kelly clapping and laughing outside the door.

I rolled my eyes as jay got off me trying to find his boxers and clothes so I did the same before we left the room to meet with everyone else in the hallway.

"Good morning everyone" I said while holding jay's hand.

"Good morning to you too, horny hoe" Solange said and she smirked.

"Girl look at the bites and marks on yo neck, Jesus fix it if nobody else will" Kelly said

I rolled my eyes with a smile and we discussed where we wanted to eat at.