Ch.16

A/N: two in one day. I really love y'all so you guys better love me back😂❤️.
Ps. I think y'all are going to like this chapter 👀

•jay POV•

I laid back on the couch with bey straddling my lap. It was Wednesday and she had just got home. Braxton was at a friends so we were just chilling till she let me go out with Karen in a little.

"Mmm baby u smell so good" Bey started kissing and sucking on my neck "you love me baby?" She asked.

I chuckled "you know I do" said rubbing her butt. She licked my ear "...then don't go outtttt" She was so cute when she pouted.

"Baby I'll only be gone an hour and a half I promise, okay?" I assured her.

"But what if she tries something! Jay stay here jay please!" "She wont baby" I told her.

"Ugh fine, okayyy" she finally gave up.

"Now gimme some" I lifted up my head so she could give me a peck on my lips but a peck turned into a full tongue, make out session.

"Mmmm baby" she moaned into the kiss. I slapped her ass.

"Ahhhhh shit now!" I heard a voice yell. It was Nicki, Kelly and solange.

Nicki came in recording us "yessss favsss fuck it up for the snapppp" she said recording the video with the flash on.

I laughed "I swear I can't stand them" bey said putting her face in my neck giggling.

"Alright alright, are we about to leave or what because this baby is hungry" Kelly said rubbing her stomach.

Bey sat up getting off of me "Yea let me just get my shoes, baby you about to leave out too right?" I looked at the time and it was 7:10 "uh yea"

She pecked my lips and went upstairs. I had everything I needed so I headed out the front door to my car.

"Shawn !" I looked up seeing Ms.tina rolling down her car window.

"Oh hey ms.tina, how you doing?" I smiled "fine and you?" She asked.

"Amazing now that I have your daughter" I said genuinely.

She smiled "well Shawn you know what we talked about since we met...it's never to earlyyyy"

She mad a trill sign with one hand and her pointing finger with her other hand. She was putting them into each other while moving her eyebrows up and down.

I laughed "yes I'll definitely think on that one ms.T, thank you" I smiled before giving her a hug and getting in my car.

I drove to the restaurant and made it there at about 7:35. I spotted Karen then started walking over to her.

"Hey K" "heyyyy jay wassup" I was about to sit down but she got up and went for a hug so I hugged back.