Ch.6

•bey POV•

I walked into my office after picking up Braxton's work from his school.

It was Monday and He couldn't go back to school till next week but I went to pick up his work because I be damned if he ends up acting mentally challenged like his father.

I walked in sitting at my desk typing on my computer looking at emails. I had got an email asking could I design some suits for a party of the "pain relief center". They were hosting their  annual award ceremony for the workers.

Looking down at the workers names, sizes and all preferences of their suites and dresses, I noticed jays name. I smiled at his name looking at his ideal outfit he picked out.

The event was Saturday night which meant I would be working on the outfit at the center from Tuesday to Thursday.

I was going to make sure to take nicki with me. We worked the best together, it's always been like that.

Speaking of her big headed ass, after about an hour of me sketching the outfits she cracked open the door peeking her head through.

"Oh so yo long neck ass just wasn't gonna let anyone know you were here huh? See that's why I can't stand yo lil yellow ass" she said standing right in front of my desk.

"Listen here Network, don't start with me this morning. Shouldn't you be somewhere in an ant hill. big booty bitch" I said slapping her ass going to the copy room.

"It's all fun and games till I feed that ass some leafs and water, I beatchu long neck ass will shut up then" she mumbled.

"Bitch shut up" I laughed throwing a piece of paper at her.

"Where's jay?" She asked. "I don't know, ask Siri hoe" I said getting my papers heading back to my office

I actually knew exactly where jay was. He was dropping of Peyton right about now & heading to work. He told me he would call me on his lunch break & it was about 11:00 so I was patiently waiting.

"You know exactly where his ass is. Stop frontin. Won't be to long before you hoping on that dick and watching his every move" she said smirking.

"Yo ass from Texas for a reason...you already know you finna 'hop on dat, hop on dat, hop on dat horse you gotta.." she Started singing the song while twerking on the wall.

"Onika stop" I said laughing hard. I threw my pen at her "okay okay, but foreal bey. You need to let him take you out. I can tell he likes you" she genuinely smiled at me.

"Well now that you say thatttt..." I said leaning back In my seat.

"Oh you bitch! You already going out with him aren't you" she looked goofy as hell the way she was smiling "...yes tonight" I tried not to smile.

"OHHH look at yo little ignorant ass making moves. You won't have to use those two finger for to much longer" she said winking at me. my eyes got big as hell when she said that.