Ch.31

A/N: only one chapter left after this one then I'm ending the book 😩

... continuing on from the last chapter

bey POV•

".....I think we should end things as a couple" he spoke.

Everything stopped and I felt empty...did he really just say what I think he said?

"Now just what the hell-" Nicki and Solange commented

"Baby you...you gotta be joking" I wiped the tear from my eye as I looked up at him.

"I wish I was but...after everything has happened and me thinking about it...its over...I just don't think this will work anymore bey. you know I love you but I just can't do this anymore" he spoke.

"It's for the best" he said with a small smile. For the best??? My nigga what.

I looked around feeling humiliated as everyone at the table looked at me with sadness eyes.

"So what do you say bey?" I looked over to him with my mouth open speechless.

"Wait huh?" I said "I said so what do you say?"

* 2 years later*

*i zoned out of my daydream and came back to reality*

"So what do you say bey?" Jay looked at me.

"Huh?" I snapped back into reality realizing jay was looking down at me.

"What do you say, I wanna end this couple thing" he said

"But wh-" he cut me off.

"And make it into a marriage" he said as he got down on one knee and everyone gasped including me.

"Ohh baby" I said covering my mouth while the tears quickly escaped my eyes.

"Beyoncé Giselle knowles soon to be carter...I hope" everyone chuckled.

"You have truly made me one of the happiest men on this earth. I know they say it's no such thing as the luckiest man alive but after meeting you I feel like I'm close to it. I love everything about you even your flaws, everything about you just makes me so happy. I'm in love with you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, will you please marry me baby?" He asked with a shy smile.

I couldn't believe he was doing this. I look down at the big ass rock in his hand and got happier.

"Oh-oh my god, baby ar-are you serious?" I smiled with tears in my eyes and he gave me Smirk & a head nod

"Oh wow I-o my gosh baby I just-"

"Oh girl just say yes and shut the hell up" nicki yelled with a smile.

Everyone one giggled "YES! Yes I'll marry you shawn" I jumped in his arms as he twirled me around and we held a kiss.